Starting to warm up...

Help Support CattleToday:

holm25

Reaction score
Temps have been good n the upper 30s this past week. Pretty darn nice for Minnesota in March. Getting ready to breed our four Simmi girls and start watching for calves out of the commercial cows. Hauled the last of our hay from up north last weekend. With that we have enough hay until the beginning of May without having to touch anything in the hay shed. Extra hay in the shed is better than money in the bank the neighbor says. Good to have a cushion..

Yearling OEJ heifer. Haven't decided who to breed her to.. Too many decisions.

Breakout heifer and her Uno Mas heifer calf. Will be breeding her back to Fully Loaded.

Caustic Burno said:
Next 10 days our lows are in the 60's highs 70's.

Too warm :cboy: We can go another month without temps in the 70s...

Done got HOT!!! What happened to Spring and fall?! Seems to just skips from winter to HOT to few weeks nice weather to cold.
Where is it nice year around?

Chevy said:
Done got HOT!!! What happened to Spring and fall?! Seems to just skips from winter to HOT to few weeks nice weather to cold.
What's spring? Lol no place is perfect I'm afraid. I'd rather have some cold. No poisonous snakes or spiders

holm25 said:
Chevy said:
What's spring? Lol no place is perfect I'm afraid. I'd rather have some cold. No poisonous snakes or spiders

:lol: I've been wondering what Spring was myself. Very true no place is perfect, just perfect for what you choose to be perfect for you I guess so. Maybe so. 😉

Latest posts