Starting Again

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Hubby was in town tonight. He had to go up north and pick up a grain truck.
Well he stopped off at a bar he goes to now. When he walked in the bar he saw the brother of the guy that assaulted him a couple years ago. He barely looked at him sat down next to a friend of his and ordered a beer.
He looked to his left and sitting a ways down is our ex-cousin who started all this trouble. He ignores her and acts like she is not even there.
Well she gets up and goes to sucking face with this guys brother and still hubby ignores them. We couldn't care less.
Well she leaves and this guy yells at hubby that he is going to take that $200 out of hubby's azz.
That was fine to his brother for his assault.
Hubby's friend asks what that was about and he told him. This friend told hubby to not worry he had his back.
When hubby got up to leave this guy is sitting near the ddor now, hubby talks with the bartender and tells her that if that guy even makes a move towards him to call 911 right away.

when will these jerks just leave us alone?

Why was your husband assaulted?
Are these people known to be trouble makers?
Tell us the rest of the story.

BTW-how do you get a person to ex-cousin status? I have some that really should be ex-cousins. :nod:

Newton's First Law of Motion:
Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.
Newton's Second Law of Motion:
The relationship between an object's mass m, its acceleration a, and the applied force F is F = ma. Acceleration and force are vectors (as indicated by their symbols being displayed in slant bold font); in this law the direction of the force vector is the same as the direction of the acceleration vector.
Newton's Third Law of Motion:
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
:banana:

Ignore them, they seem like DF's anyway.

ILH you may not like this answer but I will tell you for a fact. When I quit going to the Bars(especially at night) my "trouble" index went down to almost zero.

Just my :2cents:

3waycross":2i0d3f92 said:
ILH you may not like this answer but I will tell you for a fact. When I quit going to the Bars(especially at night) my "trouble" index went down to almost zero.

D AMMM.... :shock: :lol:

alisonb":3bxq2ip7 said:
Acceleration and force are vectors (as indicated by their symbols being displayed in slant bold font); in this law the direction of the force vector is the same as the direction of the acceleration vector.
What's our vector, Victor?

3waycross":4vnvqtjd said:

I can relate to that Vic. Bars we're always the place a feller went if he had the urge to do some knuckle busting.

Cal

ga.prime":5fmeiagj said:
alisonb":5fmeiagj said:
Acceleration and force are vectors (as indicated by their symbols being displayed in slant bold font); in this law the direction of the force vector is the same as the direction of the acceleration vector.
What's our vector, Victor?

My direction has been changed considerably , and my acceleration and force vectors have begun to diminish just a bit.

The good news is I have almost converted to thinking with my large brain most of the time which has led to considerably less need for bail and medical attention!

Ryder this woman was married to hubby's cousin. They got into a really nasty divorce.
We tried to stay away from it until she accused my hubby of stalking her; which wasn't true. She told this guy who assaulted hubby in the bar super bowl sunday 2010 that hubby was stalking her and saying nasty things about her. we had kept telling people who asked that we couldn't talk about the divorce.
Then this guy started harrassing hubby at the county fair that fall too.
We found our mailbox had lard placed on top of it in the middle of summer and someone bent the name sign back on top too.

Yes these people are known troublemakers.

I have spoken with a deputy I know in a different county and told him that if he ever hears that something has happened to us I want his department to investigate. I want a department that is not afraid of this slime.

3way he normally goes in only on a Friday or Saturday night. The truck had caught fire when the got it started and the wind about blew him off the road. He was also out of Wild Turkey at home.
I don't go to bars. Not worth my time. He goes to visit with people. Not many places you can go to do that around here.

I luv herfrds":i7kv7ykg said:
Ryder this woman was married to hubby's cousin. They got into a really nasty divorce.
We tried to stay away from it until she accused my hubby of stalking her; which wasn't true. She told this guy who assaulted hubby in the bar super bowl sunday 2010 that hubby was stalking her and saying nasty things about her. we had kept telling people who asked that we couldn't talk about the divorce.
Then this guy started harrassing hubby at the county fair that fall too.
We found our mailbox had lard placed on top of it in the middle of summer and someone bent the name sign back on top too.

Yes these people are known troublemakers.

I have spoken with a deputy I know in a different county and told him that if he ever hears that something has happened to us I want his department to investigate. I want a department that is not afraid of this slime.

3way he normally goes in only on a Friday or Saturday night. The truck had caught fire when the got it started and the wind about blew him off the road. He was also out of Wild Turkey at home.
I don't go to bars. Not worth my time. He goes to visit with people. Not many places you can go to do that around here.

Well there's always Church!

ILH I was married to a montana girl so I know how the bar culture works up there. Heck they even put a bar at the point where their road meets the highway so they can drive home drunk and only take a chance on killing their friends, neighbors and relatives. My point was slimeballs love starting shyt in bars. Don't be there and most of that goes away. It's amazing how good my life is without the saloon. Nobody punches me for supposedly flirting with their ugly wife, I don't flirt with anyone's ugly wife, I get to sleep in the house a lot more, and I have a whole lot more money in my pocket come Sunday morning.

3way the churches around here are not much better then the bars for the back stabbing and other crap that goes on.

The only bar I like is in another town. Just sat there one night talking about what actors were in M*A*S*H.

I luv herfrds":i4169dmd said:
3way the churches around here are not much better then the bars for the back stabbing and other crap that goes on.
Won't argue that for a minute!

The only bar I like is in another town. Just sat there one night talking about what actors were in M*A*S*H.
Problem is that's on a good night. On a bad night you get hit with a flying beer mug, and you weren't even in the fight!

melking if he had known they were there he would have never gone inside. There are 7 bars in town and they normally go to this one on the corner not the one they were in last night.

So since this crap has started up again with these slimy people any other suggestions on dealing with them?

3waycross":ftei6rk5 said:

Nuff said!

i guess i look at things different,, if i choose to go to a bar, then im free to do so... without the fear of someone thats got it in for me. there, or i meet him on the street, aint gonna live in fear....

Since these people are known troublemakers and bullies going to go in and make a report to the town cops and sheriff's department. Already talked to them and they want a report as a paper trail in case this guy or his brother start something again and it gets physical. Then it is recorded that threats were made.

Latest posts