Stall Display

Help Support CattleToday:

Wisteria Farms

Reaction score
Hi all... when we are at county, we don't go "all out" with our displays...however that said, I do have the Sullivans end panels, sign holders, etc. My question is... what is the best way to hang your curtains? I've got black valances with velcro sewn across it so all I have to do is "stick" my pedigree frames to the curtain but I'm wondering if I have to go to the expense of buying additional upright poles and adjustable bars just for the curtains or if you guys do something different. I don't mind buying them if it'll look best (everything else I've had for a while)... anyone caring to post a pic of their stall display would be GREAT! Just wondering what you all do.

Don't have a pic of our display, but we learned that you'll want something sturdy to hold up the curtains. We tried a rope stretched as tight as possible, but it still will sag. We have the upright poles from sullivans, but used pvc pipe to hold the curtains. The pvc pipe worked well, because we could still hang our signs off the top of the bar.

GREAT! Thanks for asking...
I don't know the placings off-hand (I'll have to dig the ribbons out of the trailer to say for sure) but went something like:
April Bull (First in class...but no Reserve or Champion)
March Heifers (Second, third and fifth... no Reserve or Champion)
Pairs (Second)

Our Fifth place heifer we KNEW wouldn't do anything... she was just taken because she has a great temperment and would behave for the 10 y/o to get experience in the showring.
Will upload and show you some pics....

My 11 Month Old Bull...
OBE_193.JPG

Buttt shot...
OBE_180.JPG