Stall Signs Anyone?

Help Support CattleToday:

Sarahlynn

Reaction score
Hi there! I was wondering if anyone has any information as to where I could find a farm/stall sign that we could hang from our fan cage. My husband has been wanting one for a while and I thought if I could find one I could surprise him with it for his birthday this November. I've been looking for a while online and have had no luck finding exactly what I want. The only website I have seen that has come close to what I'm looking for is kustomsigns.com. What I'd like to find (which I've seen at open shows and at our state fair) is a sign that is approximately 12x18, has a blue background and has a color picture of a shorthorn and a picture of a black calf. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Sarah

Go to a local sign company. It is generall pretty quick and we have had great luck in them working with us on what we want. Plus then there is no shipping charge. We don't live in a big town, but there are several sign and printing companies locally that can generally help.

Our local company does our farm signs and our stall signs for the calves.

I agree with going the local sign co. route. You can sit with them during design and keep tweaking it. You may have to do some looking on your own for the pics o the animals. Their logo library will not be that specific. You may be able to get just the right art work from your breed assn. American Angus has art work on their web site and gives permission to use it. Even if yours does not have it on the web site they may still have something they can email you. Good luck!