St. Jude Marathon Weekend 2014

Help Support CattleToday:

J&D Cattle

Reaction score
My wife and I were scheduled to go last year but the ice storm kept us away. Our team, the Mizzou Maniacs, raised around $8,500 and logged almost 300 miles on Saturday. I personally ran the half marathon and was very proud of my time and finish. Beer tent was glorious afterwards.

I wanted to say what a great cause St Jude is and what an excellent event they put on. The experience of running down Beale and through the hospital campus was awesome. It was cool to see all the fans out and the thousands of people thanking the runners. Thank you Memphis!

St Jude is one of the finer points of Memphis (and perhaps it's only saving grace)
My daughter was treated there back in '74--a great facility!!

J&D Cattle":374jiqvf said:
My wife and I were scheduled to go last year but the ice storm kept us away. Our team, the Mizzou Maniacs, raised around $8,500 and logged almost 300 miles on Saturday. I personally ran the half marathon and was very proud of my time and finish. Beer tent was glorious afterwards.

I wanted to say what a great cause St Jude is and what an excellent event they put on. The experience of running down Beale and through the hospital campus was awesome. It was cool to see all the fans out and the thousands of people thanking the runners. Thank you Memphis!

Remind me next year and I'll meet you at the "Beer Tent". :mrgreen:

BTW...great job....St. Jude's does great things !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts