Spring!

Help Support CattleToday:

One of my pet frogs showed back up tonight. Hadn't seen him seen the fall. Maybe he knows something. He was the smaller of the three so he may be a DA.

Suppose to get in the 20's Wednesday and Thursday night here.

Wewild":3k5m9jbg said:
One of my pet frogs showed back up tonight. Hadn't seen him seen the fall. Maybe he knows something. He was the smaller of the three so he may be a DA.

Suppose to get in the 20's Wednesday and Thursday night here.

Frog show up here right now he better have a train ticket and keep heading south.

One day last week, my half-grown dog chewed off all the faucet covers around my house. We decided that's like a groundhog prediction: Beggar thinks I don't need the faucet covers anymore = spring is just around the corner! :)

I sort of thought that too but snowing like I'm in Alaska right now...luckily the temperature is only about 38 so the highways are clear but the lawns and pastures are filling up pretty good for this part of the world.

Mixed sleet/drizzle/snow changed to snow about 1 PM. It has been comming down pretty good since. Temp is hovering around 30 so it isn't accumulating much but it is turning white slowly. I'd say this it the biggest "snowstorm" since 1990 for us.

angie":i8a8e2yb said:
Was just telling :cowboy: last night that March can sure be ugly, but it is also the light at the end of tunnel! March is to summer what October is to winter. The extra day light doesn't hurt at all either.

The name is Mike ... ( A.K.A. "angus/brangus" and "beefmasterb".. and etc.)
I'll have the garden all planted by March. :pretty:

Latest posts