Spring

Help Support CattleToday:

'20 degrees warmer than normal average here....nice to work in but not really "winter" that we should be getting.... I don't care so much if we get some cold, but we need some moisture... We are in moderate drought conditions here now... getting these foggy misty damp cloudy days, is not adding anything to the ground. Springs gone dry at one place and another one at a different place getting real low.... Some snow would add some nitrogen to the ground too.

We are dreaming of a real winter here in N Georgia mountains. It has been in the high 60's for way too long. First time I have seen this many flies in Winter. We are supposed to get snow/cold Sunday.

What part of Georgia are you in? I believe I read it somewhere....

We used to call this an Indian Summer*. A pretty cool November followed by a warm December.

*Probably ain't allowed to say that nowadays.

Do the Indian celebrate Thanksgiving? I wanted an Indian baby. They are beautiful people. Okay to be fair I think all babies and most elder people are adorable. To see beauty in old people the wrinkles, gray hair, bald, aged hands ect. Hard to explain what I'm talking about. It's like the end of their live they could have so many stories to tell. Yet the baby is the beginning for fresh and innocent. Like homeless people some so humble and don't expect help other different and beg. Just beautiful.... that the beauty I see and nature. Not this fake celebrities with to much money, to much make up, had to much plastic surgery, ect. Just my option.

-10 here this morning, and no snow. We sure could use some though. I am just thankful we have a lot of snow up in the mountains. We should have plenty of water to irrigate with this summer.

-10 here this morning, and no snow. We sure could use some though. I am just thankful we have a lot of snow up in the mountains. We should have plenty of water to irrigate with this summer.

Was 81 yesterday, supposed to get below 30 tonight. No precipitation. That's Texas weather for ya.
We are in central texas. Weather going down to 19 tonight. We just bought 6 mini Longhorns. Baby was born today. Will the mom protect the baby and keep him/her warm. Just worried. And still have a lot to learn.

Latest posts