Spray In Bedliner??

Help Support CattleToday:

I've had vehicles with both. I don't know if the two trucks I've had with Rhino liner sprayed in them were just bad application jobs or what, but I had peeling problems with both of them, especially where something heavy had been dropped in the bed. Also, as everyone else has noted, diesel fuel seems to work its way through the rhino liner and caused it to bubble loose from the bed.

On the other hand, I've had 2 trucks with line-x sprayed in liners and have not been able to get this liner to turn loose of the metal. The first truck was 3 years old when a girl t-boned me and totaled the truck. The driver's side of the bed was almost completely collapsed and the bed was bowed way out of shape. There was not a single spot where the liner had come loose from the metal, even where the metal of the bed was physically ripped in half. After that experience, I had my new truck done with the line-x liner also. I have had diesel fuel standing in this bed when my off road tank split and it seems to be holding up fine still.

Corky

Latest posts