Mice in tractor cabs

Help Support CattleToday:

I keep the plastic box with rat bait in it behind the seat. It has an opening just big enough for a mouse to chew on the bait but not get in. Had a bad experience with mice. After several years trying to get the smell out I used an Amorall car bomb and it actually work. No more smell

Irish Spring soap? How do you use it?
I rip the short ends off the box of bar soap and leave it sitting in the box. That keeps the soap from rubbing around on things but let's out plenty of smell. As an example, I keep a bar in my Mule Pro under the hood. When you sit in the seat you cam get a whiff now and then. They claim mice hate the smell.

I rip the short ends off the box of bar soap and leave it sitting in the box. That keeps the soap from rubbing around on things but let's out plenty of smell. As an example, I keep a bar in my Mule Pro under the hood. When you sit in the seat you cam get a whiff now and then. They claim mice hate the smell.
Interesting, I will have to give it a try.

Put a drop or two of peppermint oil on a cotton ball or two and put it in the cab. They make spray bottles of the stuff but if a local store has the little bottles of oil that is a cheaper route.