Spray In Bedliner??

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus In Texas

Reaction score
Looking for anyone that has experience with Rhino or Line-X. I want to know if there is any difference in terms of quality and longevity between the two. The Line-X is about $150 more so I am thinking about going with the Rhino.

Got a 2004 GMC with the Rhino spray and I like it. It's tough as nails and best of all things don't go sliding all over the place when I have to stop fast. Don't know anything about the other stuff.

Don't get diesel fuel on it though. It will bubble on you.

The wife's truck has Line-X (we bought the truck used and it came that way). It's tough as nails and diesel fuel doesn't seem to bother it, at least in small amounts.

I have an 04 Ford the dealership sprayed Rhino on when new. In the places the Rhino stuck it's great. Only problem is the places the Rhino didn't stick. Dealer will respray as soon as I take it back.

I have Line-X in mine. I have dropped my removable gooseneck hitch straight down on it and I couldn't even tell where it landed. I have an Aux tank sitting in the bed that holds 65 gallons. The bed has been swimming in diesel fuel with no ill effects. The installer told me if diesel ever caused it any problems to bring it back and he would fix it free of charge.

I have seen Rhino lined beds but don't know much about them. Most folks here do Line-X.

i have line-x in my truck. some things slide. thats expected when the powerstroke wants to go it goes :D :D :D

I have had some bad experiences with Rhino. Which ever one you choose, remember to ask others that the particular dealer has done one for, about their opinion, as they can vary in the thickness of the material from dealer to dealer.

We've used the Line-X on our trucks on base and it works great, far and away better than the old bedliners. Also, if you have an old farm truck that needs a paint job you can get the whole thing covered. :)

I have Rhino in my 95 Dodge, 12 years of very heavy abuse, spilled diesel, gas, barbed wire, fence posts, etc. other than a few scratches it's as good as new.

Rhino lining is not one of the better spray in bed liners on the market if you are actually going to use it hard.

Line-X is a good one, I think another one is called Speedliner or something like that.

I would definatley go with a Line-X of Rhino Lined. ;-)

A huge factor in how well your liner lasts is how they install it. Go to a reputable place that has done alot of them. ANy short cuts or lazyness in the process will cause problems later on. The steps are simular to doing a paint job.

Bunch of Sissies! All this talk of bedliners and paint jobs, what are you buying the truck for anyways? If you want a farm truck, get a flatbed.

cfpinz

cfpinz":1aj2tmyj said:
Bunch of Sissies! All this talk of bedliners and paint jobs, what are you buying the truck for anyways? If you want a farm truck, get a flatbed.

cfpinz

At the age and condition you buy trucks a spray in liner would be all that holds it togehter

If a truck is worth over $10 when I sell it, I feel like I didn't get my money's worth out of it.

cfpinz

cfpinz":14mg6nvt said:
If a truck is worth over $10 when I sell it, I feel like I didn't get my money's worth out of it.

cfpinz

And that, folks, is why I don't buy my trucks out of Virginia. Cfp has ruined it for y'all :shock:

We have Rhino in our F350 bed and after 4 years of moderate use (moderate meaning we don't fill the bed with field rock every week like some of y'all) the Rhino liner does show wear but has held up very well and it has definitely made a difference. Of course we haven't slopped diesel fuel all over the place so I can't comment on that aspect of it. :D

We'll try the Line-X next and see how that goes. We might even slop diesel all over it. [laughing]

H

Outrigger2":1v16peoa said:
i have line-x in my truck. some things slide. thats expected when the powerstroke wants to go it goes :D :D :D

Ho, Boy! :shock: Sure glad I'm wearin' my boots 'cause it just started gettin' deep. :lol:

I have an uncle who put the non-slide spray in bed liner. He was all proud of it.:roll:

Then one day we went to unload some stuff and it was a pain in the ars because you had to jump up in the truck and hand everything out. Couldn't grab the end and pull. :x

Don't worry though... the stick wears off after a while and you will have a regular liner again. ;-)

Latest posts