Special place in HADIES for this lady

Help Support CattleToday:

I remember when I was a kid a woman put her child in the oven and killed it. Now having a child, I can't for the life of me understand something like this unless the person is experience psychosis (like the woman in TX that drowned her 5 or so kids). I think this is a good case of a cinder block cell with 1 blanket, bread and water and a bucket for the rest of her life.

OwnedByTheCow":1989kjrp said:
I didn't see anywhere that she had a mental break. She must have in order to kill her own children..

There are evil people in the world. She will probably use mental as an excuse to get off easier. I believe she will get to see what that oven felt like when she leaves this world.

Craig Miller":2o9kkmph said:
OwnedByTheCow":2o9kkmph said:
I didn't see anywhere that she had a mental break. She must have in order to kill her own children..

There are evil people in the world. She will probably use mental as an excuse to get off easier. I believe she will get to see what that oven felt like when she leaves this world.
Yep, a nice cozy place close to the fire is already reserved for her, and I guess better leave it at that before the lock icon shows up..

There are some sure enough sick people in the world. Maybe demonic would be a better word. http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/01/09 ... ridge.html From 2008 but I well remember the morning. Freezing cold morning and this demon threw his 4 kids, one at a time, off the Dauphin Island bridge and they fell 80 ft to their death. Youngest was 4 months old. He is serving a life sentence. "Bullet behind the ear" is too good for him.

Latest posts