spaghetti westerns

Help Support CattleToday:

pdfangus":1m9pnkln said:
there was a genre of spaghetti westerns but the eastwood Trilogy were by far the most sucessful.

so much so that i can not quickly name the others or their stars.

many of them can esily be identifed by the horses in the movies which are decidedly European.
now I will have to dig up some.
yep they were slimmer and had a gait like a TN walker...... i remember me and my uncle jumping out of grandmaws old 64 impala on the townsquare to go see the good,bad and ugly :cowboy:

ga.prime":3ig9jjri said:
I have that record framed and hanging on the wall.

P1020275-1.jpg
thats a good idea
:cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":1a1tu0zs said:
pdfangus":1a1tu0zs said:
there was a genre of spaghetti westerns but the eastwood Trilogy were by far the most sucessful.

so much so that i can not quickly name the others or their stars.

many of them can esily be identifed by the horses in the movies which are decidedly European.
now I will have to dig up some.
yep they were slimmer and had a gait like a TN walker...... i remember me and my uncle jumping out of grandmaws old 64 impala on the townsquare to go see the good,bad and ugly :cowboy:
I remember my Mom dropping me and my brother off in her '67 Impala station wagon at the theater to see a "Hang 'Em High" and "The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly" double-feature. That was a long day of movie watching. :D

lee van cleef made his career living in itly making those westerns for almost 20yrs.personally i watch his movies as much as i can.

although i like all Clints westerns,, my favorite movie's of him by far,, aint westerns........."every which way but loose"" and ""any which way you can"" are my favorite :cowboy:

ga.prime":raofqasx said:
I remember my Mom dropping me and my brother off in her '67 Impala station wagon at the theater to see a "Hang 'Em High" and "The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly" double-feature. That was a long day of movie watching.

I remember my buddy and I taking my jeep with no top to the drive in theater in the summer. It was an all nighter, Hang Em High, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, A Fist Full of Dollars, and Far a Few Dollars More. The sun was coming up by the time the movies got over and there may have been a few beer cans on the ground around the jeep. It was a long night.

Dave":3yjudwil said:
ga.prime":3yjudwil said:
I remember my Mom dropping me and my brother off in her '67 Impala station wagon at the theater to see a "Hang 'Em High" and "The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly" double-feature. That was a long day of movie watching.

I remember my buddy and I taking my jeep with no top to the drive in theater in the summer. It was an all nighter, Hang Em High, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, A Fist Full of Dollars, and Far a Few Dollars More. The sun was coming up by the time the movies got over and there may have been a few beer cans on the ground around the jeep. It was a long night.
the good, bad and ugly, would have done me in by itself. long movie

Latest posts