Southern Indiana/Northern Ky

Help Support CattleToday:

I was in French lick a few weeks ago, so not too far from you. I live just north of I64 on the Illinois side of the wabash.

Yep, you were just down the road from me. I bow hunt in Ill. quite a bit, around Carmi.

Thank you for the reply!

I'm pretty much straight north of carmi around a 20 minute drive. The wife grew up in white county, Norris city and burnt prairie. We likely have mutual friends or at least know the same names.

I'm pretty much straight north of carmi around a 20 minute drive. The wife grew up in white county, Norris city and burnt prairie. We likely have mutual friends or at least know the same names.
I have hunted around both Norris City and Burnt Prairie over the last 30 years, one time or another....it has gotten hard now to find spots to hunt, we just lost our big lease, just across the river from Mt. Vernon Indiana, in the Wabash Bottoms.

A friend and I still have 150 acres along the river to hunt, and it is good, but a fraction of what we used to have. It is really great to meet new neighbors!