• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

South Brahvon

Australian

Reaction score
Northern New England Region, Tenterfield NSW Austr
This is one of my South Brahvon heifers. She is 3/4 Brahman content with 1/4 South Devon. These heifers get crossed with the same content sires.

ANAZAZI

Reaction score
Makes me jealous. Must put some indicus in my composite; but I was leaning towards nellore.

Australian

Reaction score
No if the animal is well fleshed and of good temperament no discounts happen. There has been a bit of a swing away from the Angus at some sale yards. Good quality cattle of any breed tend to sell ok. Nellore type Brahmans were quite common once but they proved to be a bit too light boned and temperament was a problem.

Baldie Maker

Reaction score
nice heifer.. how big of a place do you run? if you don't mind my asking so.. you seem to have a range of cattle...

Australian

Reaction score
Have 3 main breeds. Brahmans, South Devon and Hereford. Only have a few South Brahvon. Have 1,000 acres of good country. We are up in the mountains (1,000 metres) Don't grow any crops. not cropping country. Have a look at my posting on Coffee Shop (near my place) will give you two views of the country.