sorry

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdfangus

Reaction score
just realized that everything I have typed this morning has a bit of a caustic edge to it......

only thing I can figure is the news media fawning all over the crap coming out of Charlotte this week has put me on edge.
the Damnation and New lies Convention. who the devil elected eva longoria to office and why is she preaching?
Why are we so worried about the candidates wives speaches?
Clint Eastwood Talks to a chair and so the democrats all speak out their navels.
And the news media is an amen chorus, the like of which has not been heard since Reverend Ike in his heyday.

Rather than politics it was like a pop culture convention. Was Lady Gaga there?

Yes I am a bit testy this morning....been a long week and I am at the office on my day off too.

I'm certain Biden was intoxicated, and that 90% of that audience were bussed in and paid to look that way. There just ain't no real life possibility of that bunch happening together by chance.

Ouachita,

I wish I could believe that....I think you were actually seeing a pretty good sampling of about 45% of the american electorate these days.....

we must recall that obummer was elected in a mere handfull of states that are dominated by big cities....but they had the votes....

the chasm of differences between us and them is ever widening....

our only hope is that the slim number of swing votes in the middle that have determined elections for the last 20 or 30 years have at least partially come to their senses....

but I continue to be apalled at the number of otherwise semi rational people I run across who actually think obummer and liberal policies are the way to go.....

We can not discount the Ron Paul factor either. His die hard supporters will take away from the republican vote and there seems to be no ability to make them see that. I, too wel,l recall Poroit handing the election to Clinton not once but twice.

those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it....
and the democratic teachers unions don't want to teach history any more. takes away from their indoctrination time. I did say unions....not all teachers..... so save the tomatoes. Lots of teachers will tell you they are not allowed to teach anything but SOLs any more.

need the federal government out of education.....totally. not a federal job....should be a local job....

better quit or I will rant all day.

I'm still trying to figure out why we let this nation get into the condition we are in. Finger pointing doesn't plow a field. Our fences are a total wreck too. Patching the fence is not going to do it. We need to rip it out and start over. No one on the television sees it my way it seems. The media doesn't even see the fence. The figure it's open range or something. I don't get a say. My state voted last time and lost.

Stay the course.

pdfangus":u3afokir said:
Ouachita,

I wish I could believe that....I think you were actually seeing a pretty good sampling of about 45% of the american electorate these days.....

So when I slipped from the barn over to the county fair carnival last week, you're telling me those freaks make up 45% of the electorate? I can't laugh for crying.
I don't know what to think right now. I'm thoroughly disgusted. I do think they shyt in their bed with the exclusion, and then forced reinstatement of God in their "platform", but it's still scarey to witness that kind of conduct in those numbers

I agree, but rules are rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts