• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sorry but you cannot use search at this time.

Silver_Knight

Reaction score
I have been reading on this site for a couple of years now and as far as I can remember when you search and go back to the search results it is all too common to get the following error: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Any suggestions?

Tatertot

Reaction score
Silver_Knight":2z2p5o1i said:
I have been reading on this site for a couple of years now and as far as I can remember when you search and go back to the search results it is all too common to get the following error: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Any suggestions?

Tell us what you want to know and somone will tell you in an insulting demeaning manner. Then we'll all argue about it for 3 or 4 pages and confuse the heck out of you. :nod:

Beefy

Reaction score
i feel your pain. thats why i dont come here very much anymore. the search feature never works for me. nor does the view your posts tab or the the check new posts. its rare that i can even go back one page and it not say sorry but you cannot do something....

also, lol at tatertot.

Ryder

Reaction score
Tatertot":2c7kfdfp said:
Silver_Knight":2c7kfdfp said:

Any suggestions?

Tell us what you want to know and somone will tell you in an insulting demeaning manner. Then we'll all argue about it for 3 or 4 pages and confuse the heck out of you. :nod:
You have been on about a week and 34 posts and already know all about it?
I have been on somewhat longer and still haven't caught on. Guess I am a slow learner.

Tatertot

Reaction score
Ryder":juk2fr10 said:
Tatertot":juk2fr10 said:
Silver_Knight":juk2fr10 said:

Any suggestions?

You have been on about a week and 34 posts and already know all about it?
I have been on somewhat longer and still haven't caught on. Guess I am a slow learner.

Ryder your not slow. You can read and use a computer. Just because you can't understand some things like everyone else doesn't mean your slow. Keep your chin up and don't get down on yourself :clap:

Latest posts