Sorry but you cannot use search at this time.

Help Support CattleToday:

Silver_Knight

Reaction score
I have been reading on this site for a couple of years now and as far as I can remember when you search and go back to the search results it is all too common to get the following error: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Any suggestions?

Silver_Knight":2z2p5o1i said:
I have been reading on this site for a couple of years now and as far as I can remember when you search and go back to the search results it is all too common to get the following error: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.

Any suggestions?

Tell us what you want to know and somone will tell you in an insulting demeaning manner. Then we'll all argue about it for 3 or 4 pages and confuse the heck out of you. :nod:

i feel your pain. thats why i dont come here very much anymore. the search feature never works for me. nor does the view your posts tab or the the check new posts. its rare that i can even go back one page and it not say sorry but you cannot do something....

also, lol at tatertot.

Tatertot":2c7kfdfp said:
Silver_Knight":2c7kfdfp said:

Any suggestions?

Tell us what you want to know and somone will tell you in an insulting demeaning manner. Then we'll all argue about it for 3 or 4 pages and confuse the heck out of you. :nod:
You have been on about a week and 34 posts and already know all about it?
I have been on somewhat longer and still haven't caught on. Guess I am a slow learner.

Ryder":juk2fr10 said:
Tatertot":juk2fr10 said:
Silver_Knight":juk2fr10 said:

Any suggestions?

You have been on about a week and 34 posts and already know all about it?
I have been on somewhat longer and still haven't caught on. Guess I am a slow learner.

Ryder your not slow. You can read and use a computer. Just because you can't understand some things like everyone else doesn't mean your slow. Keep your chin up and don't get down on yourself :clap:

Latest posts