Sorry people

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
Somebody dumped some dogs again, this really really PO's me. Now I have to kill them because some asshole in town got tired of them crapping in his yard and hauls them off. Just once I would love to catch the sorry B---erds doing it.
It takes a sorry man to haul off a dog or cat and throw it out. We have no county animal shelter and these people are to sorry to take old shep to the vet or for that last walk over the hill and use a 22 lr.

those people are the worst kind.they wont take care of them,then they just throw them away.insted of giving them to some1 who cares.

Do you maybe have a country vet that will find them a home. Our vet gets a lot of drop offs that just show up in the yard over night. She has alwasy managed to find a them. Or worst case they take them home and keep them themselves

dun":9mig9jo4 said:
Do you maybe have a country vet that will find them a home. Our vet gets a lot of drop offs that just show up in the yard over night. She has alwasy managed to find a them. Or worst case they take them home and keep them themselves

Unfortunely no, the city has a pound but will not take dog's from resident's of the county. Closest animal shelter is 60 miles away . We have more than our share of economicly and mentally challenged residents that can afford to cover themselves in spandex,tattoo's and look like they fell face first into a tacklebox. There is a direct correlation of low IQ,economic management, tattoo's and the number of pit bulls in the yard.

We have a black mix pup that came up. My grandson immediately made pals with it. Looks like we now have ourselves a pot kicker chewing up everything outside. He pulled one seat off of the tiny 4 wheeler. $85 at the upholstery shop to restore it.

I asked the boss lady if that pup could just mysteriously disappear one day when the grandkids are not around. Lost another battle it seems.

backhoeboogie":145c6a2p said:
We have a black mix pup that came up. My grandson immediately made pals with it. Looks like we now have ourselves a pot kicker chewing up everything outside. He pulled one seat off of the tiny 4 wheeler. $85 at the upholstery shop to restore it.

I asked the boss lady if that pup could just mysteriously disappear one day when the grandkids are not around. Lost another battle it seems.

Always, the time spent resisting is always wasted.

About ten years ago a German Shepard showed up, no collar, immediately my daughter fell in love with it. About 2 weeks later the boy that worked for my brother said "I saw a poster at the post office for a lost dog sounds just like that one" so I told him to call. The next day a man and woman showed up in a van, and when they opened the door the dog jumped in. The woman said "you have no idea how happy this will make my kids" and seeing how happy the dog was and how happy the people were, my daughter was cool with it too. So once in a while things do work out.

Larry

We have a place people can take pets too around here and they still would rather ditch them in the country. The saddest one was a blind old dog that someone kicked out. He knew tons of tricks and was the sweetest dog you could meet. What sick person ditches their old BLIND dog??? It's not like he ran off by accident. We took him in and put him down. Mostly we get cats though, people trap their neighbours cats in town and set them free in the country. Just ticks me off to no end.

Caustic Burno":2dvwew24 said:
dun":2dvwew24 said:

Unfortunely no, the city has a pound but will not take dog's from resident's of the county. Closest animal shelter is 60 miles away . We have more than our share of economicly and mentally challenged residents that can afford to cover themselves in spandex,tattoo's and look like they fell face first into a tacklebox. There is a direct correlation of low IQ,economic management, tattoo's and the number of pit bulls in the yard.

Caustic, I didn't know you'd been to southern ky lately! :D

Caustic Burno":2plcqtph said:
Somebody dumped some dogs again, this really really PO's me. Now I have to kill them because some be nice in town got tired of them crapping in his yard and hauls them off. Just once I would love to catch the sorry B---erds doing it.
It takes a sorry man to haul off a dog or cat and throw it out. We have no county animal shelter and these people are to sorry to take old shep to the vet or for that last walk over the hill and use a 22 lr.

Yeah, it really pisses me off too. They can't handle taking the animal to the vet to have it put down, but they can sure as hell dump it out by the side of the road. My last 2 or 3 cats have been a result of people dumping them out for whatever reason. Thankfully, I don't have too many dogs show up for that reason. If you ever do catch the sorry ba..ard doing it, let me know, I would be more than happy to help you deal out whatever punishment you deemed fit! :D

heres another add to the thread.we got this neighbor that has 3 or 4 jack asses.well 1 got out an got in with our cows wich i dont like.so we went an told to come get it out fore it killed a calf.he came down an decided he couldnt catch it.an told us to pin it for him.i guess he cant catch the dang thing he needs to get rid of them.

Caustic Burno":228k6e0o said:
dun":228k6e0o said:

same here,, they'll spend money on a tatoo, before dentist trip ,, take better care of their pit bull than their kids, rent trailers and tear em all to he#$ ooooooooo i could right a book :cowboy:

Hubby has a friend that lives right next to a major highway north of us. He kept having people dumping their dogs off at his place. Since he knew they all came from the people in town a few miles away he loaded all the dogs up in his van and took them back to town, opened the door and told the dogs to go home. Dogs left his van.

Have a neighbor that was madder then heck a few years ago. Someone had dumped a dog at his place and it was making itself at home in one building. But when digging around to make its bed it kept unplugging the water heaters to all his stock tanks. He had to keep thawing them out every morning for his cattle. He finally got rid of the dog, but he really wanted to get his hands the low life who dumped it there.

can't stand those people either.

Add us to the list. People can take their unwanted pets to the city or county pound and they will euthanize the animal for free.
Instead the despicable scum set the animals "free" so that they don't feel guilty for killing their pets. :mad:

When possible, I get the dogs in a trailer and call animal control. They will come and get them.

What really breaks my heart is seeing a dog sitting by the road watching each car or truck go by. Sitting and waiting for it's owner to come and get it. :(

I have a live trap for the cats that get dumped. I take them to the pound too.

I figure that the dogs and cats are better off dead than starving or hit by a car and suffering.

A couple of years ago there was a public service announcement about abandoning dogs that really tickled me. A guy throws a ball and his dog chases it, he jumps in his truck and takes off. The dog walks back to the spot teh truck was at and picks up the jerks wallet.

Latest posts