Sorry

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Sorry is a word everyone uses all the time.............

Did you ever wonder what "Sorry" looks like?

Well wonder no further...............

Scroll down...........

pup.jpg

No breed says "sorry" better than a Beagle. But they don't mean it. When you see a face like that, it's impossible not to laugh and forgive him.

Is this your dog, Dun? Or just a cute photo?

Frankie":3dymtyh1 said:
No breed says "sorry" better than a Beagle. But they don't mean it. When you see a face like that, it's impossible not to laugh and forgive him.

Just a photo I got in an email. I'm not clever enough to come up with stuff like this. I gotta agree that it sure is the dictionary illustration of "hang dog" expression

dun":22ysfah2 said:
Frankie":22ysfah2 said:

I gotta agree that it sure is the dictionary illustration of "hang dog" expression

:nod: That pup is too cute! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Txwalt, I copied that picture you posted and showed it to my bull. Asked him if he would name that breed and if he was interested. He looked at me, snorted, and ran away. Good thing she doesn't want to breed to a male.

Dick

Txwalt - that isn't sorry, it's pathetic! Sure would make a really good picture to hang up in the garden, ought to scare crows and all other sorts of vermin away!

Latest posts