Songs that get into your head

Help Support CattleToday:

LRTX1":395tveu0 said:
I've seen where Chet would quit playing and fold his hands on top of his guitar and just watch Jerry play.
If you look around on the web hard enough you can still find stuff by Jerry Hubbard or sometimes Jerry Reed Hubbard. That was his actual name and he used when he was a studio musician, but it's almost all old ballads.

dun":35309wsc said:
LRTX1":35309wsc said:
I've seen where Chet would quit playing and fold his hands on top of his guitar and just watch Jerry play.
If you look around on the web hard enough you can still find stuff by Jerry Hubbard or sometimes Jerry Reed Hubbard. That was his actual name and he used when he was a studio musician, but it's almost all old ballads.

I think you guys are showing your age!

GMN":2aa6a0ho said:
dun":2aa6a0ho said:
LRTX1":2aa6a0ho said:

I think you guys are showing your age!

Dun might be showing his age. I am showing an interest in great music. I'm only 36.

Latest posts