Songs that get into your head

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Does anyone else ever hear a song that for some reason you just can;t hear often enough? I have no idea why but the Zac Brown Band version of Jimmy Buffets "Knee deep" and JoeDiffies "Ships that don;t come in" are both in that category. I've got hundreds of songs stored on the computer that I've used for cutting CDs and for some unexplained reason I listen to both of those a couple of times a day.

For me it's "Knee Deep" and "Dirt Road Anthem"....ones where I'd like to be (knee deep in the water) the other relates to living next to thousands of acres of state/fed forest and nothing beats a cold beer and fast drive down those winding dirt roads with no one in sight!

Problem is I get the damn thing stuck in my head then I look like a crazy lunatic singing to my self!!

For me it's no telling some times my head feels like a jukebox. The ones I remember singing the most are usually Jamey Johnson songs. I guess because his new album Guitar Song is one of my favorites. Is it just me but if your on the tractor you become a karaoke superstar?

All the time....I don't necessarily play the music over and over(well, sometimes :D ) but will whistle or hum it for just about the whole day.

Pumped up Kids and Airplanes-they both have good beats to them, but once I hear them the beat sticks with me

Achey breaky heart :lol:

Just kidding but I do like about anything by Jamey Johnson and Zack Brown

He's better at small venue plus tickets are usually $10. As in small I mean a couple hundred people or less. It's not as good in an arena. I have seen him probably 3 times now.

At least no one had brought up the barking dogs doing jingle bells

High Cotton":3t2lwquh said:
He's better at small venue plus tickets are usually $10. As in small I mean a couple hundred people or less. It's not as good in an arena. I have seen him probably 3 times now.

I've seen him twice, first time was in a small dive bar. He was drunk when he came on stage and drank all night, funny as h*ll. Some requested "Freebird" so J.J. had him thrown out, then cussed the audience for 20 minutes straight. Every other word was the F word, it was hilarious. He'll either be in prison or a pine box by the time he's 50.

I don't really care for country music that much, but I'd go see him again if it was under 20 bucks.

Latest posts