Some Authentic Italian recipe ideas

Help Support CattleToday:

Meant to add we use more eggs that they suggest in our frittatas. I like them about 1.5 in thick so that usually means finishing under the broiler.

Made one for Mr and Mrs Hillsdown a couple of years ago that weighed close to three pounds. That was just one of many incredible meals we shared with them in Canada and the USA.

Thanks for the link Vic. Always like trying new recipes. I'll skip the ones that call for them boneless pork rectums.

LRTX1":14l11gpr said:
Thanks for the link Vic. Always like trying new recipes. I'll skip the ones that call for them boneless pork rectums.

PUZZY! ;-)

I do frittata's the same way and finish under the broiler. More egg is better I think
They've included some of my favorites, except for the Bread Soup (RIBOLLITA ALLA TOSCANA)
I never liked it as a child and still cannot cope with soggy bread :lol:

CottageFarm":spwzcf7o said:
I do frittata's the same way and finish under the broiler. More egg is better I think
They've included some of my favorites, except for the Bread Soup (RIBOLLITA ALLA TOSCANA)
I never liked it as a child and still cannot cope with soggy bread :lol:

So you never stood in front of a pot of sauce and dipped a big ole slice of home made bread and ate it?,,,,,,,,,,bet you did :lol2:

3waycross":1w2kkeu7 said:
Meant to add we use more eggs that they suggest in our frittatas. I like them about 1.5 in thick so that usually means finishing under the broiler.

Made one for Mr and Mrs Hillsdown a couple of years ago that weighed close to three pounds. That was just one of many incredible meals we shared with them in Canada and the USA.

I have made frittatas twice since your visit and neither one was a good as the one you made so I quit trying . Some things are best when someone else makes it for you . ;-)

hillsdown":2qbb07yc said:
3waycross":2qbb07yc said:

I have made frittatas twice since your visit and neither one was a good as the one you made so I quit trying . Some things are best when someone else makes it for you . ;-)

Anytime darlin. Any time. Cookin for you and Eddie was a real pleasure.

Latest posts