So there are these two cows...

Help Support CattleToday:

Cattle Rack Rancher

Reaction score
Their are 2 Cows in a pasture and 1 cow says to the other cow:"so what do you think about this Mad Cow disease?" And the other cow says:"what do I care? I'm a Helicopter!"

haha. that reminds me of the interrupting cow knock knock joke. it wont make sense on here though..its one of those you have to tell.

so which cow is mad? the one that thinks its a helicopter or the one that thinks the helicopter is a cow? must be the one that thinks its a helicopter since we all know helicopters cant talk...

Beefy":3sjitvjp said:
so which cow is mad? the one that thinks its a helicopter or the one that thinks the helicopter is a cow? must be the one that thinks its a helicopter since we all know helicopters cant talk...

:shock: Your cows can talk! ;-)

heh heh, i was waiting for a reply. i was checking on cows yesterday and a new calf got up and hollared. i swear it sounded just like somebody said Mama. it wasnt the usual maaaaaaaaaa, it was a definite Ma ma . i think i'll try to teach her the interrupting cow joke.

me either and inquiring minds want to know...

still think its the one that thinks its a helicopter though.

Beefy":2ugam157 said:
me either and inquiring minds want to know...

still think its the one that thinks its a helicopter though.

I thought it was because the way they take a dive .. I might br wrong.

Well, first I thought that the cow was talking to a helicopter but on further thought, I'm pretty sure that the cow that thinks it's a helicopter is the 'mad' cow.

Latest posts