snowing in north east tx

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
well it has been snowing here since 2pm.an its a heavy thick snow.starting to stick on the ground now.big nice snow flakes .an its cold here to boot.the temp is 30 here right now.

bigbull338":3qnfcb7j said:
certherfbeef":3qnfcb7j said:
lolol well it is cold an damp.but all i wear is a coat an no gloves out working.

My gloves got wet today...as did the knees of my pants (yeah, I had to get down in the dirt)...and I about froze to death. Yeah, I'm a sissy...one dang cold sissy! :)

Alice

Alice":1ev5uhqc said:
bigbull338":1ev5uhqc said:
certherfbeef":1ev5uhqc said:
lolol well it is cold an damp.but all i wear is a coat an no gloves out working.

My gloves got wet today...as did the knees of my pants (yeah, I had to get down in the dirt)...and I about froze to death. Yeah, I'm a sissy...one dang cold sissy! :)

Alice
well the only thing i got wet today was my coat an hands.an i got a nice hot fire to warm by.

bigbull338":8pno8yw1 said:
well the only thing i got wet today was my coat an hands.an i got a nice hot fire to warm by.

No need to stoke the fire yet, it is only 30 degrees!!!
sissy

well i just checked the temp an its 30 now.an the fire is nice an hot.i just dread having to haul wood in this mess.gonna have to cut some wood sometime.or freeze for awhile lolol

certherfbeef":1chajqog said:
bigbull338":1chajqog said:

sissy

I agree. We'd kill for 30 degree weather. 30 above that is.

certherfbeef":2srbglec said:
bigbull338":2srbglec said:

sissy

Yep. That temp aint bad. But the 35 MPH north wind needs to go.

well yall tough rascals keep that ice snow and freezing temps. its 41 down this way with a gusty north wind. we suppose to get a hard freeze tonight around 24. gets much colder i may have to move further south. :lol:

Latest posts