Snakes!

Help Support CattleToday:

M Gravlee

Reaction score
Someone sent me these old pics taken in the Carolinas. I would have guessed south Texas...
snake.jpg

snake2.jpg

snake3.jpg

And I wanted to make sure the picture posting instructions still worked. They did!
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19642

TexasBred":3ewtfasi said:
Can't be Texas.....not a beer bottle to be seen in any of the pictures. :banana:

I got a similar e-mail that said it was South Carolina. Don't really care just glad its not here.

larryshoat":wcbxcb2r said:
So far I think you're winning.

Larry

I've heard about snake pits, but I've never seen one. Supposedly when the interstate was ran thru the mtn behind my house the workers found pits of rattlers in the rocks.

I'd like to be standing about 20 yards from that pit with a Remington SP-10.

cfpinz":x3jlc5bu said:
larryshoat":x3jlc5bu said:
So far I think you're winning.

Larry

I've heard about snake pits, but I've never seen one. Supposedly when the interstate was ran thru the mtn behind my house the workers found pits of rattlers in the rocks.

I'd like to be standing about 20 yards from that pit with a Remington SP-10.

I was thinking about that too, but I think I'd want a couple buddies with me firing at the same time.

Larry

A friend of mine sent me these pictures last spring or the year before. This is the text that came with them. @ Wow!
Yesterday the family went out in the hills East of Riverton. We were rock hunting and picnicking and enjoying a spring day. Patrick, our son in law yelled out saying, 'come look at this big den of snakes'. We all tip toed in that direction for a look. Here is what we saw. Enjoy the photos

The only good rattlesnake is a dead one, but if I have to have one I will take a diamondback over a timber rattler any day of the week. They will tell you where they are so you can shoot them without getting your pants dirty and crying. Dang timber rattler wont make a sound the hateful things and we are ate up with them. Just a few diamond backs.

Latest posts