SL’s place to unwind!

Help Support CattleToday:

Sir Loin

Reaction score
SL's place to unwind!

Re:
From SL to all

I am going to be taking a short break for the boards for a while, except for the coffee shop where I will be clearing my head from thinking to hard about some serious personal issues. I get a head ach when I thing to hard, so coke not coffee and I will be bringing my flask.
So if I left you hanging on a topic, I'm sorry, and remind me when I get back and we can pick up where we left off..
The first issue I am going to make a decision on:
am I going to answer all your question about my ????? Demeanor???
That should take my mind off all the other things I am dealing with right now.
1. Should I come out of retirement-------- again.
2. Am I physical able to go back into the cattle business full time.
3. If I do, how do I make it pay.

I may even post these thing over there for your opinion.
SL

OK people I decided to let you in on something only two other people in the world
Know, and they are my 29 year old daughter who just learned about it 3 weeks ago and my wife I told before we got married.
I am doing this to give me something to talk/think about other then cattle so I have a place to escape to, as I have been running on overload for far to long now. So I decided to get this monkey off my back and for you to possibly learn something, or at least understand me better.

The one word that best describes me is: "Dyslexia"
I have dyslexia, and it is mild and unusual/rare form.
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia
Take a few minutes to read about it then I will answer any and all question.
There is a little test over there I wish you would take and tell me what % you answered yes or no.
Ya see, I am in here and I see my results as normal and I think you all have the problem.
So please take the test and help establish what the real norm is.
Thank you.
SL

I am glad you are back. I have missed your particular sense of humor. Bravo on your willingness to share personal information with the board. I cannot say I would have ever noticed if you hadn't but it is always good to hear another side of something. Compliments aside, you will surely know that I and most of the other people on this board will continue to jab at you like we do each other all the time. So ends the be nice (LOL, I put that in myself to save the mods the trouble).

Re:
you will surely know that I and most of the other people on this board will continue to jab at you
And that is exactly how I want it to be. Come at me with all you got, because this gift that God has given me allows me to beat you razz off in the arena of debate or ideas.
And that is exactly why I haven't let it be know before this.

Now which one of the below explains that statement? And that is the real me talking and that is normal to me from in here.

Could someone please bring that list of questions over? I can't seem to do it.
SL

Re:
He was only gone for like 45 minutes.
But he has been thinking about it for days, and it was clearly stated it was under consideration on another board. 45 minutes ago is when I decided to shi- or get off the pot!
Can anyone give TT the addy?
SL

I'm sure I would have been diagnosed as something, probably ADD or ADHD or dyslexia or something. Doctor has to produce a diagnosis to get paid. Dyslexic or whatever, you still got something you can do.

I figured it was something more along the line of sociopathic personality disturbance with illusions of grandeur. I still think I'm right. Just haven't figured out if you blame the dyslexia for your problems or use it as an excuse to always be an a$$hole. Doesn't matter. Same result. :wave:

TennesseeTuxedo":2ngokih5 said:
He was only gone for like 45 minutes.

YOU AHOLE> I just wrecked my monitor. Thanks a lot.

BTW does Coca Cola hurt a keyboard

I don't see Egotism or Narcisstic Personality Disorder listed among the symptoms of Dylexia, or even TB's Sociopathic thingy......
So you still have some 'splainin' to do, 'cause Dylexia don't cut it.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and reverse my original position on SL.
I'm beginning to think that he just doesn't know how to be socially benign.
He may be a decent enough guy in person but comes across the way he does online.
I dont know. But I am willing to cut him some slack for now. I also reserve the right to reverse my position in the near future.

hooknline":c2epyxt5 said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and reverse my original position on SL.
I'm beginning to think that he just doesn't know how to be socially benign.
He may be a decent enough guy in person but comes across the way he does online.
I dont know. But I am willing to cut him some slack for now. I also reserve the right to reverse my position in the near future.

I'll ditto this statement, and also apologize to SL:

Sir Loin, I am sorry I compared you to Ernest T Bass. I see now; that was an insult to both of you. You're a different cat. I can maybe understand that while you are under a lot of stress, that you might say things that come accross as assinine, retarded, rude, or just plain crazy. But you can't use your condition as an excuse for your sorry attitude toward women (being .5 of a man). That is fu***ng rediculous. I'm certainly not half a women in the kitchen :lol:

what did I miss, I need a faster computer or else I need to quit the throw down with hook for a minute and research this.

I don't see where dyslexia is anything to be ashamed of. My brother has it and he has used it as an effective excuse his whole life.

Jogeephus":c30po055 said:
I don't see where dyslexia is anything to be ashamed of. My brother has it and he has used it as an effective excuse his whole life.

My dad has it. Got his masters degree from MIT in spite of it. Takes him longer to read than it should and that is the only obvious symptom.

Sir Loin":u3vj4640 said:
SL's place to unwind!

You'll be much better off once you learn that this is NOT "SL's place to unwind" nor is it your personal play house and all others are your drop in "guest".

Just to bring you up to date on my little rescue mission:

Here is a pic of my mini horse who was bred by my mini donkey.
Hence a mini mule. Her name is Sunshine.
SL

Sunshine3.jpg

Sunshine4.jpg

newlol.jpg

Good news today!
My mini donkey has had her baby this morning at 6:15 AM
Pics to follow soon.

I hope you people didn't misunderstand why I named this thread SL's place to unwind!
It is not just for me to post on, it is simply where you can find me, and discuss any topic unrelated to cattle, that don't belong on other boards. Such as Dyslexia and a place to joke around and unwind with light hearted discussions.

Just think of this as my stool at the counter in the coffee shop.
You'll are very welcome and encouraged to post here.

Now I will place my breakfast order
2 eggs over easy, but don't turn them over, put them in upside down, bacon and toast.

Lighten up a little people. Life's to short!
SL

Latest posts