skeet

Help Support CattleToday:

rouxshortorn

Reaction score
went skeet shooting for the first time yesterday and can't wait to go again.Did two rounds of 25,can't tell you how many I missed, but I can tell you I hit more than I ever thought I would have.We were going to sight the guns in and one of the board members was shooting and invited over. He made us look bad, we were using 12 gauge and he was using 410. Can't wait to try my luck phesant and grouse. Happy hunting.

My father in law was having a hard time dove hunting two years ago, so I got him a skeet trap. I've had more fun with that thing. I personally don't hunt any more. I was raised that if you kill it you eat it, and I just don't have a taste for those critters any more. I'm not near the shot I used to be. ;-)

Jogeephus":3ls4yz3l said:
If you get the chance, try sporting clays as well. This is really fun as well.
My step-father does sporting clays and as been for a while, hope he's better at that than skeet, because I made him look pretty bad the other day for my first time. As the old saying goes" A country boy can survive" :D :lol: ;-)

Be a real man, try trap with a 14" 410 pistol.
You might waste a lot of clay, but you will have a lot of fun. When you do get one it gives you a lot of braging rights.
Good luck,
D.R.

Latest posts