Single again

Help Support CattleToday:

Bad news, Ouichita. I'll assume this is a serious predicament, and not something to joke about. Been there/done that. Worked a fix before; didn't work a fix later. None of it's fun. Do the right thing, and stay close to the kids without bad-mouthing mama. You have our support here. . . . . . . . Upon further review (after I already posted) . . . you're just having a quiet time-out via 4-H camp. Carry on, after you get those goats milked! :D

Ouachita":yuze0spr said:
Wife left me, and took the kids. The first evening was kind of nice. Been 3 days now and I'm missing them. I don't know what to do. I feel awful. She didn't want anything except the kids and a few clothes. She left me all the livestock. First time I've been without them this long, ever. 4-H camp sucks.

Hilarious! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

melking":czz2mhyp said:
Ouachita":czz2mhyp said:
Wife left me, and took the kids. The first evening was kind of nice. Been 3 days now and I'm missing them. I don't know what to do. I feel awful. She didn't want anything except the kids and a few clothes. She left me all the livestock. First time I've been without them this long, ever. 4-H camp sucks.

Hilarious! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That's what I was thinking when I posted. In hind sight, I can see where it would not be funny to others. Wife got kick out of it

cow pollinater":3bvf8cio said:
Didja remember to delete your browsing history?

I don't have that problem CP. My computer is like television in the old days; one family friendly channel, and CT is one of them.

Latest posts