Single again

Help Support CattleToday:

Ouachita

Reaction score
Wife left me, and took the kids. The first evening was kind of nice. Been 3 days now and I'm missing them. I don't know what to do. I feel awful. She didn't want anything except the kids and a few clothes. She left me all the livestock. First time I've been without them this long, ever. 4-H camp sucks.

Know how you feel. My crew is leaving in the morning to go to the state 4H horse show. Be back saturday. Will be quite around here for awhile.

Use the down time to finish projects in the house. The wife will appreciate it.

Bigfoot":1fuagvia said:
Use the down time to finish projects in the house. The wife will appreciate it.

Keep talkin like that and we will throw you our of the he man club! :lol2:

shaz":7pw3o9h8 said:
Ouachita":7pw3o9h8 said:
shaz":7pw3o9h8 said:
You'll work it out and be better off regardless.

Until then you should live on beer and fart whenever you want to.

Are you psychic? Can you smell it? :lol2:

Uh yeah, I think I can :yuck:

Bet it had that burning sensation on the way out that says one of two things:
1) This one's gonna be BAD.
2) or....Oh no, I better stop pushing on that one! :shock:
dont forget to give that nose a good cleaning to :cowboy:

shaz":1gpkbv5t said:
Bet it had that burning sensation on the way out that says one of two things:
1) This one's gonna be BAD.
2) or....Oh no, I better stop pushing on that one! :shock:

Nothing worse than a "shart". :lol2:

Ouachita":1ryua88k said:
Jogeephus":1ryua88k said:
So who is at 4-H camp, you or her and the kids?

Wife and kids at camp. Was meant to be funny, although I do miss them

Sorry, I bit on it too quick and thought about the wording after posting. Was going to delete it but I just let it ride. Yes, the first night is nice but you do miss the routine. Least I do.

I've been single and alone the majority of my adult life. There are some real advantages. Sleep when you are tired. Eat when you are hungry. You don't have to live up to anyone else's expectations or go by their schedule.

I feel your pain. :cry2: A couple times a year my family goes on vaction and It's pretty rare for me to be caught up enough to go with them so instead I get chore lists on how to take care of all the animals and when to water what after I get done with the rest of the work(which is fairly entertaining since I'm the one that taught them how to do all of it in the first place).
Don't worry, within twenty minutes of their return you'll be back to normal. Just do yourself a favor and delete your browsing history before they get home and when your wife asks if you missed her, lie. ;-)

Hey Q, I'm not really trying to through sour grapes on your post and I take no offense at the least. But like Jo I took your first post to be serious. I just wanted,to,say not everyone on the board is in a "perfect or close to very happy marriage". In 92 my wife,of 13 yrs left me and 4 small kids for a co-worker she had been "doing" for a while. It was not a joke for me but a nightmare, lost 45lbs in a month and about lost it. it hit me completely blind, thought our marriage was in a rough patch. So again it's nothing against your joke, nor do I think you had a clue at some others feelings but, I hate it when my current wife isn't home and away...... Just saying.

Alan

Alright men and women, I really do miss my wife and kids. I guess I was trying to find comfort in humor, and listen to the replies. I apologize to those who have experienced a spouse leaving the house for reasons other than taking her children to 4-H camp. Sorry to bring back old memories. I screwed up by not putting the smilie face.

Does anybody need goat milk? I have extra :lol2:

Ouachita":3rf5x3w0 said:
Alright men and women, I really do miss my wife and kids. I guess I was trying to find comfort in humor, and listen to the replies. I apologize to those who have experienced a spouse leaving the house for reasons other than taking her children to 4-H camp. Sorry to bring back old memories. I screwed up by not putting the smilie face.

Does anybody need goat milk? I have extra :lol2:

Like I said, no problem, I was just one of them that got sucked into it and spent too much time thinking about bad things today while working. Again no problem.

:tiphat:
Alan

Alan, please accept my sincere apology. I just tried to go back and edit my original post, so that no one else could take it out of context. Apparently I can't do that now. To late, done said it, can't take it back. Sorry folks. I am very happily married, and was just joking

Ouachita":du63l63n said:
Alan, please accept my sincere apology. I just tried to go back and edit my original post, so that no one else could take it out of context. Apparently I can't do that now. To late, done said it, can't take it back. Sorry folks. I am very happily married, and was just joking

Again, always I liked and read your post, no problem at all just making a point. I hold you at no fault for my thoughts.

:tiphat:

Alan

Latest posts