Simple Assault!

Help Support CattleToday:

GMN":27fssnvd said:
Alice":27fssnvd said:
Well, one thing I've learned from all of this. If anyone ever tries coming thru my car window, I'm gonna pull him the rest of the way in and let him explain what he's doing there.

Alice

I can just see you doing that too-good one!

Gail
I can not only see it, I want to hire her :D

show steer up":24kceolv said:
GMN":24kceolv said:
Alice":24kceolv said:
Well, one thing I've learned from all of this. If anyone ever tries coming thru my car window, I'm gonna pull him the rest of the way in and let him explain what he's doing there.

Alice

Gail

Well, now girls, think about it. Here you'd have some lunk head with his feet and legs dangling out the window and his head in your lap...on a school parking lot. :shock: Can't help but think that might attract a little attention...

Alice

Alice":3lza8knv said:
show steer up":3lza8knv said:
GMN":3lza8knv said:
Alice":3lza8knv said:

Alice

Gail

Well, now girls, think about it. Here you'd have some lunk head with his feet and legs dangling out the window and his head in your lap...on a school parking lot. :shock: Can't help but think that might attract a little attention...

Alice

Too true-lol

Roll up the wondow on him and drive thro town with his butt hanging out-let him explain that! :lol:

peg4x4":3hpd5h5k said:
Roll up the wondow on him and drive thro town with his butt hanging out-let him explain that! :lol:
You forget I tried trapping him in the window, it broke. I'm telling you Im taking Alice with me, how much would you charge. lmao :D

BertS":38az2jx8 said:
I think someone else had the best suggestion for your personal protection while in the school parking lot......

TASE HIS ARSE!!!

be sure and take Alice with you, so you gals can video it, and put it on youtube......lol
Bert I need your help :D
Looking at you great avatar I can't help but notice your expertise with bottle fed calves.

For some reason, I don't know why :devil2: But honey and pulling down pants just go together, don't you think :D

Do ya think you can help :shock:

:D Well everyone I am embarassed :oops: After sending Bert a pm I now realise I was not clear with what I was trying to say. According to Bert it's called "Pancho's Revenge."

Gotta love it :D

show steer up":7p38r3sz said:
:D Well everyone I am embarassed :oops: After sending Bert a pm I now realise I was not clear with what I was trying to say. According to Bert it's called "Pancho's Revenge."

Gotta love it :D

That would be justice.......who needs court or guns :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts