Simple Assault!

Help Support CattleToday:

show steer up

Reaction score
Get this:
It's the second day of my son's new school. I go to pick him up after school and I have my twin six year old's and daughter ten in the car with me. We pull into the school parking lot to pick up my twelve year old son. Out of no ware a huge man starts repeatedly slamming his hand down on the hood of my car. He starts at the passenger side of the car by the antenna then towards the front of my car and then pulls himself onto the hood of my car. He was screaming something at me with his face right in my windshield and I was screaming very bad words back at him. He gets off the hood of my car starts slamming his hands on the hood again, got to the driver side and forces entry into my car through my open window. By this time I am thinking he is going to kill us and I'm screaming at the top of my lungs, for him to get out of my car. If you can visualize this, I am screaming, "I'm going to call the cops, who the heck are you, get out, don't hurt me, over and over again." I never heard a word he said but I now from the way he was pointing his finger in my face and screaming whatever he was saying, that he was furious.
I tried to close the window and as the window closed on his upper torso he pushed down on the window, stopping it from closing and forced the window downward and climbed out of my car. At that time I sped off at a high rate of speed, picked up my son and was screaming for him to" hurry up, get in and close the door" because that man was on his way back towards my car. When my son got in the car, he looked straight into my eyes and asked, "Mom, why is the principal wrecking your car?" I thought I was in shock from the assault now I was pist.
I called the police to repot the incident to find out the principle had already called. He told the police the make of my car and that I just drove around him into an area I was not suppose to be in. I told the officer I wanted to file charges and he told me I would have to go to the court house or call the principal's superior's. So I went to the court house filed charges and still don't now how he pleaded. I'm going over there monday to see if there is any information on the case.
One thing I was thankful for is that none of the kids or I were hurt. The car was fine and the window wasn't broken. Now I just want his butt in a sling.
Today I'm driving down our dirt road on my way to the feed store. All of a sudden the driver side window is gone. One loud bang and it disappears into the door. :eek:
Not only am I going to the court house to see if the jerk pleaded guilty or innocent but now I'm filing for the window. I don't now if it had anything to do with him pushing his weight down on it or not, but I'm going to let the judge decide.
So………………….The question is this. What do you think about our new school and do you think I should go after his job?

Sorry it was so long, but it was one heck of an ordeal.

P.S. This was the first time I met the principal, My windows are automatic and there are no signs posted that say we can't go into the parking lot. Not one person ever got any notes stating the parking lot was off limits, for any reason to parents or students. :D

If this happened to my wife and in front of my kids that prinapal would tote a country a$$ whippin, early one morning or late one evening before or after school. I wouldn't let this go, I'd follow it to the fullest.

Heck of a way to meet the principle. :shock:

Based on what you've written, I'd say, yeah, this principle needs to be gone. One thing is for certain...I'd put my kid in another school, especially since this principle knows who he is.

Alice

Steer,

If this had happened to my wife and kids, he would be dead when he came thru the window. The 357 in the console of her vehicle isn't there for looks. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Simple, when he entered the car he would have meet a 180 grain bullet from my 40 S&W.

Thats just wrong. My gosh, could he have just walked up and say excuse me, there's no parking here. How dare he terrorize you and your children like that.
He definitely does not need to be a principal.

Just another major crack in the road we're headed down.I've seen an alarming amount of stories lately with Principals and Teachers man handling kids,too bad there was not a surveilliance camera in the lot.

There's 2 sides to every story, I think I know what the principal is going to be saying.

I don't know if I'd be sticking to the "I never heard a word he said" part.

that is a disgraceful way for a Principle to act, he needs to be taken down a peg or two by his superiors, he should have walked over and calmly told you, you should not be driving in that part of school, and especially as you had children in the car. Bad move. you go get all you can, and if possible see he is removed from the school.

Crowderfarms":u12hsj5d said:
Just another major crack in the road we're headed down.I've seen an alarming amount of stories lately with Principals and Teachers man handling kids,too bad there was not a surveilliance camera in the lot.

I now, I asked the next day if there were any cameras. Our school has no need for them. :eek: :?:
But I did take pictures of all his hand prints and the mark on the driver side door, from his huge ass L legg. We had just spent the week at the fair and the car was a dirt bag, so all the evidence showed up great :D :D :D :D :D

Had that happened to me, the school would be looking for a new principal cause he would have died the minute he forced his way into my vehicle - no ifs ands or buts about it.

I'd get his job! I'd be sure the school board knew about this and I wouldn't let it rest until he was fired.

Nowland Farms":43v5w19e said:
Steer,

If this had happened to my wife and kids, he would be dead when he came thru the window. The 357 in the console of her vehicle isn't there for looks. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Aint that the truth :!:

Steer wondering what state you are in. You didn't put your location in your inormation space on the side.

even if you were unknowingly in the wrong where you parked, the principal was so way out of line and should be fired. And why can't you press assualt charges?

hed be regrettin it and id be in lockup..toomuch of that crap in this world anymore. didnt even happen to me and it makes me so mad id go whip his ass just for doin it to YOU!

Have you gone to the local law enforcement? Aka Sherrifs Department? I know some of those guys are trained to lift finger prints. If they can get a clear print and print that moran then it would be in your favor showing that he was hitting and trying to damage your car. Hope you haven't washed your car.
Good job on thinking to take pics.
In a traumatic situation if you have somebody yelling at you and acting that way you are lucky if you can remember 5 sentences you have said. Doubt if you can remember anything the other guy said.
He needs to be fired plain and simple. Take it to the school board who hired him and the courts. Get as much public exposure as you can, because if he can cower you he will do it to other parents and the kids will suffer.
Good luck.

Were there no witnesses to this? I think I would get the local media involved in this. I know that every time something like this happens around here, it makes the 6:00 news. Reporters love this.

Make a complaint to the school. Find out if there were any witnesses. Ask them what they saw. I would go so far as getting an attorney. Make sure that everyone at that school knows that if your kids suffer any kind of backlash from this at school, there will be hell to pay. There is no excuse for this.

Assistant coach across the street at the middle school has been calling kids jackass and other names I won't print. I can't believe no one has done anything about that. If it were my kid, I would be there the next day having a hissy fit.

That guy should lose his job, just think if he acts this violent with a total stranger, what does he do to a kid who is misbehaving at school, or to his own family? Very scary!

Gail

newspaper?? they love that stuff.
you know its likely itll just be fergotten les you really make a formal complaint. still gonna be hard to get any real satisfaction..shame that it is thats the real most likely result

I'm really soory to hear about your incident. I'm with Mr. Nowland Farms on this one. I don't play these games. 357 and really it's legal in La. :) :)

ALX.":14076u4h said:
There's 2 sides to every story, I think I know what the principal is going to be saying.

I don't know if I'd be sticking to the "I never heard a word he said" part.

I agree there are always two sides but even this seems extreme.Keep us posted SSU as to what the Principal has to say.Because he must have felt that you were a threat to the safety of the children in some way for him to react in such an aggressive manner.