simbrah calf

Help Support CattleToday:

JDI

Reaction score
One of my steers I sold who is being shown here locally. Not best pic but it was sent to me by the boy showing him.

O my gosh that really close to me thats one of my favorit shows to show at. Who is the guy and where does he go to school at I think I know him. Luv the calf. The HC youth fair so one of the best places to show cuz its so little and down to earth. ;-)

The boy is Cullen Sonnier from Winnie...he has done an excellent job with the calf...one 35 day period he gained 5.7 lbs per day & that included castaration & having his scurrs removed in that 35 days,,,,

I think Ive seen him around me and the Newmens and Dows from winnie all showed Maines together and around Tx. Thats awsome the calf looks great. What is his final show, looks like he could be used for TVE at Liberty. Congrats

He will be shown @ Beaumont at the South East Texas fair. His full sibling was 2004 champion Simbrah bull in Beaumont..

Beaumont is the same week of TVE cuz we always tryed to show heifers at Beaumont then get to TVE and show them again. But keep us updated on how things go good luck

Latest posts