Show Pictures.

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl_telly_369

Reaction score
Here are some pictures from our past two shows.

Washington County.
The cousin showing my sister's heifer, Aaleyah. 8 months old.
HoldenShowingAaleyah.jpg

The sister showing her heifer, Karina, 2 years old.
ShaniaShowingKarina4.jpg

Me showing my heifer, Tess. 15 months (The heifer on the right)
ChantelShowingTess3.jpg

ChantelShowingTess2.jpg

Clatsop County
(Left) Littlest sister showing Karina, (Middle) Me showing Tess, (Right) Middle sister showing Aaleyah.
CSSShowingTAK7.jpg

Me Showing Tess. Champion Pinzgauer.
ChantelShowingTess.jpg

Sierra Showing Aaleyah.
SierraShowingAaleyahShowmanship3.jpg

Shania showing Karina. Reserve Champion Pinzgauer.
ShaniaShowingKarinaShowmanship2.jpg

Any questions and or comments are welcome.

Definately. The last cousin has been scared of the animals, but now has asked if he gets a heifer when he can show. We've been trying to get him to show for awhile, so guess we're heifer shoppin this winter. :D

cowgirl_telly_369":1q46pw05 said:
Definately. The last cousin has been scared of the animals, but now has asked if he gets a heifer when he can show. We've been trying to get him to show for awhile, so guess we're heifer shoppin this winter. :D

Congratulations!

Do you also breed pinzgauers or do you just buy them for show?

Congradulations on your wins!! You all have done a great job with those females.

Looks like ya'll've got the matching pink all set up with the halters and the showsticks :D Hope you had a good time and your heifers look really nice :)

Kenz":3o0cm4er said:
Looks like ya'll've got the matching pink all set up with the halters and the showsticks :D Hope you had a good time and your heifers look really nice :)

At fair they call us the girls in pink. Or any other nicknames they can think of. All our stuff matches..decorations are pink & black. We had a blast.

We had a blast.

That is good to hear, that is more of a success than your success in the showring.

My heart just bleeds for the poor cousin who will have to endure all that comes with showing a heifer in a pink halter and with a pink showstick :clap:

CGT!!! Look at your beautiful cattle!
What a fun bunch of pics, I have always liked pinzgauers.
Congrats to you on your win and your sisters reserve. :clap:

Congradulations, and great job! The heifers look good, and you had fun, which of course is the most important part! Very nice cattle.

Latest posts