Shoot Shovel and SHUTUP

Help Support CattleToday:

Up here you can lawfully shoot and dogs chasing your livestock and if hunters see dogs chasing wild life they can lawfully shoot them.

Jo there was a situation south of me where this subdivision was built near a feedlot. Well these city people would let their dogs out in the morning and leave for work. These dogs would join up in a pack and started attacking the cattle in this feedlot. the feedlot owners called law enforcement and sent out notices to all the people in the area telling them that their dogs needed to be contained.
Well some of the people didn't listen. So after making a paper trail the lot owners started shooting these dogs when they started chasing and attacking the cattle. They were also smart enough to get pictures of these dogs doing this too.
Well some of these people were upset because their precious little puppy was shot by the big bad mean cattle owner who didn't understand their little puppy was just playing.
The owners who were connected to the dogs were sent bills for the vet services connected to their puppies playing with the cattle.

Also the Western Ag Reporter is selling these big red SSS stickers. I went through 40 of them in just a week. ;-)

a couple years back i seen 2 hunters sitting on the road laughing trying to shoot our neighbors dog that got loose. i slid up threw some gravel on them got out of the outfit chewed on them and told them if they thought was so damn funny i would be happy to take thier guns and shoot some lead at them while they run around. its these kind of poeple (or some jackazz bragging about it like it was fun) that make it were you get in trouble for having to shoot a dog. if our nieghbor saw our dog chasing his cows he would caught it and brought it to our house and told us and i would have ended the problem my self because wont deal with something chasing cattle. also we are only about 5 miles north of town and we get alot of rez dogs (dogs with no real owner they just ride in back of whoevers pickup) getting in packs in spring and running around looking for trouble. they get took care of. i cant say though for matter of fact that i ever felt good bout doing it wiether it was my own and needed done cause hurt bad or some stray causing trouble. but up here at my father in laws place i shot rock salt into one a few time that kept getting in the calves and than the third time just ended it. that was a no talk about deal though cause it aint the same as it would be with the neighbor at my dads place.

Latest posts