Share your "something I learned" ...

Help Support CattleToday:

That range meal is a good product in the winter here.
That no matter how much seed you sew if it doesn't rain your screwed!

Not cattle related, but today I learned this is not a chip clip
755B0FF5-FC11-4530-987A-295D47B4D87B-9796-0000114083572F46_zps4c273e81.jpg

I ain't as good as I once thought I was

Humble pie is hard to swallow

Forgiving and forgetting are two totally different things

Tall top boots with a roper heel are hard to find

Nothing is made to last anymore. Everything is disposable

Don't pee into the wind! I've learned that one alot

Never go in the woods without toilet paper, if you do forget make sure to know the leaves your using

Snapping turtles don't make good pets (don't ask)

Yellow jackets are not sweet cuddly creatures

Used to bikers wore square toe boots, now everyone does

Good horses are hard to find and very expensive when you do find one

Everybody wants something and as soon as they get what they want or you no longer have what they want they're are gone

It's hard to find a good work pickup without all the electronics like touch screen, electric seats and etc

A sure fire way to find something you have lost is to purchase another one. The missing one will turn up very soon after.

cross_7":1xx64wai said:
Don't give your phone number to women on FB no matter how good looking they are

There's wisdom.

Even if they're old friends. Recipe for trouble. Never post you're single on FB. That's a recipe for disaster. Lots of splaining as to why too

backhoeboogie":3m1amprx said:
cross_7":3m1amprx said:
Don't give your phone number to women on FB no matter how good looking they are

There's wisdom.

Even if they're old friends. Recipe for trouble. Never post you're single on FB. That's a recipe for disaster. Lots of splaining as to why too
Internet is not a good place to try to score with women I'd think. Saw an old boy get arrested one day via an internet sting. Seems he had been communicating on line with what he thought was a young (underage) girl....turns out it was the police....when he showed up for the meeting, they cuffed him.

Everyone has qualities that you can admire. Use that to avoid dividing yourself from others even though their values and standards are different from yours.

There is an electronic device that can do almost anything. But there is not one that tells you what or who is right or wrong.

Nor is there a device that will make your difficult decisons for you.

The longer I live the more I acknowledge that no one is ever right or wrong. We are all simply doing the best we can. Thus, no need to feel inadequate. Just get your rewards from meeting your challenges and coming out the other side in one piece.

But most of all, remember that life is an experience. It is nothing more or less.

Latest posts