SEC this weekend (9/29)

Help Support CattleToday:

Lone C Ranch

Reaction score
Alright guys, who are you picking in the SEC this weekend?

2 LSU
Tulane

LSU

Miss State
16 S Carolina

I think i'm going with Miss State on this one. I think Sylvester will have his dogs fightin' on Saturday.

Mississippi
15 Georgia

Georgia

Fla Atlantic
14 Kentucky

Kentucky

22 Alabama
Florida State

Bama

E Michigan
Vanderbilt

Vandy

N Texas
Arkansas

Have to go with the hogs but with the way things have been going this year, I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Auburn
4 Florida

Florida

I use this post to pick which games to watch on saturday.

I always hope the Florida teams lose.

Go Auburn Bama SC Georgia and Kentucky.

ps I hope the Yankees lose

How about that mickey mouse timeout called by Urban Meyer just before the snap on the AU field goal attempt at the end of the game? Urban's standing there with his arm around the ref and calls timeout one second before snap. What a chump. AU kicker makes the kick to win game.... but wait, it's not over yet, Urban has called time. AU has to do over. Makes it again. That was a beautiful thing.

ga. prime":2d8svpmp said:
How about that mickey mouse timeout called by Urban Meyer just before the snap on the AU field goal attempt at the end of the game? Urban's standing there with his arm around the ref and calls timeout one second before snap. What a chump. AU kicker makes the kick to win game.... but wait, it's not over yet, Urban has called time. AU has to do over. Makes it again. That was a beautiful thing.

The NCAA better put a stop to that.

How bout that AU defense? :lol: :lol:

Was a good day for football. Lot's of wannabe's went down.

I've been singing sweet praises to Auburn. What about Bama? They should have got it together.

Yeah, Auburn won by 6. You know if that first kick was a miss, Urban would've been crying that the play started before he called time.

Latest posts