Scouting Report NCAA Football Prospects

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankie":2wl0j76h said:
What a crock!

Check the facts Frankie, not the first thing that comes up on google.

Don't interpret my statement to be anything more than what I said. My intentions are not to create an argument or problem.

grannysoo":2eukthuc said:
Frankie":2eukthuc said:
What a crock!

Don't interpret my statement to be anything more than what I said. My intentions are not to create an argument or problem.

That is a fact. Google wasn't necessary. Whether you believe that every person on earth sprung from Adam and Eve or from Africa, we still came from the same ancestors.

IMO, this entire thread was created to start an argument or cause a problem. :roll:

Frankie":1ul1avex said:
IMO, this entire thread was created to start an argument or cause a problem. :roll:

It would probably be best if you just deleted this thread. We can choose to disagree without being disagreeable. This forum is not the place for a political discussion to happen.

Thank you.

grannysoo":24rbsl0u said:
Frankie":24rbsl0u said:

It would probably be best if you just deleted this thread.

I agree with both of you. I'm surprised this thread wasn't deleted already. While I'm sure it was intented to be funny, it's obviously blatantly racial in nature and that can only lead to trouble. The "subjects" in the original post were obviosly black, when we all know there are plenty of dumb white jocks out there, too. Why weren't they included?

But as long as we're on the subject, I don't see how anyone can deny the biological differences between the races. While it doesn't mean one race is superior to the other, and while the majority of the differences are social in my opinion, there ARE obvious biological differences. When a forensic scientist examines a set of human bones, they can almost immediately tell what race the person is. How would this be possible if there were no differences between the races?

Sometimes it is claimed by those who argue that race is just a social construct that the human genome project shows that because people share roughly 99% of their genes in common, that there are no races. This is silly. Human genes are 98% similar to chimpanzee genes and 90% similar to those in mice, which is why these species make good laboratory animals. But no one claims that mice, chimpanzees, and humans are nearly the same! That would be laughable. Similarly, although men and women are genetically 99% the same, it is foolish to believe that sex is just a "social construction."

FarmGirl10: You just keep doing what makes you happy and don't worry about what anyone else thinks, including me.

All cattle no doubt descended from comon ancestors. But today there are distinct breeds of cattle with their own particular characteristics.
The hump on a brimmer marks it as a brimmer, but doesn't cause it to be a brimmer. Herefords have white faces and red bodies. The color doesn't make them Hereford, but does identify or mark, them as such.
These two breeds have certain similar chacteristics, but there is enough difference (other than color) to cause breeders to recognize them as two unique and seperate breeds.
They are not the same.

Who the hel brought up RACE anyway??? I just posted what I thougth was something pretty darn accurate about a majority of the "jocks" going into college these days and somebody gets their feathers ruffled. Farmgirl if you're offended...that's your fault. If your boyfriend doesn't care for the Aggies, that's fine too, because I doubt he could meet the admission standards anyway. Unless of course he's a jock. As for blood, DNA and all that crap....I think we've also got about 99.9% the same DNA as cockroaches too....But like most things, it's that .1% that makes the difference.

grannysoo":1w3wd76t said:
TexasBred":1w3wd76t said:
Who the hel brought up RACE anyway???

farmgirl

Yep, it was Farmgirl, she thought someone was talking about her kidney smasher. :lol: :lol:

curtis":1pcyd1yy said:
"kidney smasher"

That's a good description for the football players. I actually watched a little this weekend and the abuse on those bodies has got to be bad. I don't care how big or tough you are, that stuff has got to leave some long term impact. I saw something on the news a few weeks ago about brain injuries and trauma that was catching up to football players in their later years of life. Some of them had brain injuries as bad as boxers.

Farmgirl, I'm with VanC on this one. If you're happy, then I'm happy for you. It's your life and live it the way it works best for you.

The way I look at it, if someone wants to complain about me or what I do, then they need to start paying my bills, feeding my family, and walking in my shoes. Then, and only then, do they have the right to even think something about me, much less say it.

Farmgirl, for whatever it's worth my oldest daughter is married to a blackman. I don't like it but I can't find fault with him. He has a master's degree, (From U.T. no less...yukkkkk) is a HS principal and a very good husband and father. He's active in the community, member of several service clubs etc. and active in their church.... She could have done much worse. So call me a racist is you wish...I don't agree with interracial marriages but then nobody asked me. :roll:

ga. prime":3jqdu0zj said:
Hey guys, you can only joke about white guys and blonds. Anything else will start a riot.
You can add Yankees and Democrats to that list...... :help:

Frankie":168vx5z6 said:
grannysoo":168vx5z6 said:
Frankie":168vx5z6 said:
What a crock!

That is a fact. Google wasn't necessary. Whether you believe that every person on earth sprung from Adam and Eve or from Africa, we still came from the same ancestors.

You didn't say the race of any of those guys. Heck, where I live, you are likely to find a whole bunch of folks with names like that.

It reminded me of the basketball program at Cisco Junior College a few years back. I don't think they had a kid on that team that didn't have a record. I'm sure that little Texas town was real excited about them.

angie":22qqo97p said:
ga. prime":22qqo97p said:
Hey guys, you can only joke about white guys and blonds. Anything else will start a riot.
You can add Yankees and Democrats to that list...... :help:
:D You're right! Hey, the only Yankees I joke about are the millions living in Florida.

HerefordSire":2gd6emif said:
Frankie":2gd6emif said:
Whether you believe that every person on earth sprung from Adam and Eve or from Africa, we still came from the same ancestors.

I am not so sure about that. If you think we are all related, how do you explain this?
http://godssecret.wordpress.com/
OK, with having only taken the time to scan the article, I would say that it does not contradict what Frankie is saying ("we have the same ancestors"). These skulls appear to be from a "form of humaniod" no longer present, nor with ancestors present. They were culled from the planet. Of course I am no longer surprised by what falls out of the tree if you shake it hard enough....

A....

my point is, if one doesn't know for sure, then it shouldn't be written....

there is a very possible scenario that all beings on earth are not necessarily human although they appear to be just like us as the result of nephilm mating with humans...for example...

Rh-negative women and men have several "Unusual Traits" that Rh-positives don't. Some call them "Reptilian Traits".

* An EXTRA-Vertebra (a "Tail Bone")....some are born with a tail (called a "Cauda").
* Lower than normal Body Temperature
* Lower than normal Blood Pressure
* Higher mental analytical abilities.
* Higher Negative-ion shielding (from positive "charged" virus/bacteria) around the body.
* High Sensitivity to EM and ELF Fields.
* Hyper Vision and other senses.
* Etc. (TS-MAJIC-NSC)

http://www.greatdreams.com/reptlan/rhneg.htm

HerefordSire":216mhb14 said:
A....

my point is, if one doesn't know for sure, then it shouldn't be written....
H.....

Are you, of all people, kidding? If we adhered to this philosophy, then there would be no debate. Be careful what you ask for.

Also ~ in the minds of many, what Frankie said is an absolute, regardless of the websites you pull up or the research you quote.

angie":2zddl56g said:
Also ~ in the minds of many, what Frankie said is an absolute, regardless of the websites you pull up or the research you quote.

Please elaborate on the blue and red colored print seperately.

For example, "the minds of many"...what about the complementary population having minds?

Also, for example, ""an absolute"...meaning it is proven?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts