Scouting Report NCAA Football Prospects

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasBred

Reaction score
It is good to know that the colleges have not reduced their standards just to accomodate football talent.

Wayfron P. Jackson: 6' 6", 215 lbs. Wide Receiver. Hottest prospect from Texas in the last ten years. Loves rap music. Will demand a mp3 player in his helmet. Currently holds world record for the most "you knows" during an interview (62 in one minute). Wayfron can print his complete name. Expected to sign with T C U.

Quinticious Jenkins: 6' 3", 220 lbs. Running Back. Set state scoring record out of Triton High School , Dunn , N.C. Also led the state in burglaries, but has only 9 convictions. He has been clocked at 4.2 seconds
in the 40 yard dash with a 19" TV under each arm. Mississippi State has a verbal committment on this prospect.

Roosevelt "Dude" Dansell: 6' 1", 195 lbs. Running Back. From Tyler , Texas .. Has processed hair and imitates Billy Dee Williams very well. Before he signs his letter of intent, he wants the school to change colors to chartreuse and pink. Listed his church preference as "red brick." Expected to sign with the University of Houston or University of Texas

Woodrow Lee Washington: 6' 8", 310 lbs. Tackle. From a 4th generation welfare family. At 19 he's the oldest of 21 children. Mother claims Woodrow and child No. 9 have same father. He has a manslaughter trial pending, but feels he will be found innocent because: "The dude said somethin? bad 'bout my Momma." On his entrance form, he listed his I.Q. as 20-20. University of Oklahoma is expected to have no problems signing Woodrow.

Willie "Night Train" Smith: 6'4", 225 lbs. Quarterback. Born on an Amtrak train. Birth certificate indicates he is 27 years old. Thinks the "N" on Nebraska 's helmets stands for "Nowledge," but still meets this school's
stringent entrance requirements. Insists on wearing No. 32 jersey since it matches his score on his SAT's. Will definitely sign with the University of Nebraska.

Tyrone "Python" Peoples: 6'10", 228 lbs. Wide Receiver. Has a pending paternity suit and two rape trials, but hopes none of his other 9 victims will file charges. Tyrone had already signed letters of intent with six
other colleges, but was also willing to sign with us. Likes wild women and red Cadillacs. Thinks Taco Bell is the Mexican Telephone Company. A toss up on who will get him but probably will end up at the University of Miami.

Abdul Hasheen Abba Ali: 6'10", 305 lbs. Guard. Played high school ball under the name Sylvester Lee Jones until he discovered religion. Abdul thinks Sherlock Holmes is a housing project in Jacksonville . Doesn't know the meaning of the word "fear." (Doesn't know the meaning of many other words, either.) Guaranteed to be a freshman starter with the University of Florida.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

that one got me good.

This is pretty good.. :D :lol: The sad part it is mostly is true about new recruits. Like the three freshman from Tenn. arrested for trying to commit armed robbery. What were they thinking? All three started for the team... Some things just make you wonder... :shock:

SFFarms":2f7zuo0l said:
This is pretty good.. :D :lol: The sad part it is mostly is true about new recruits. Like the three freshman from Tenn. arrested for trying to commit armed robbery. What were they thinking? All three started for the team... Some things just make you wonder... :shock:

You forgot to mention that they were SO smart that they used an CO2 powered rubber pellet gun in the robbery.

FarmGirl10":31phfkmc said:
xbred":31phfkmc said:
GO TO LOVE IT !!!!! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU AE THAT'S FUNNY !!!
Not really, this be nice me off.

Why are you p oed?
Did TB describe your new boyfriend? :lol2: :lol2:

This article is old. I have seen most of these guys on TV on the "Crib" shows where the rich and famous show their mashions, cars, jewelry, etc.

curtis":302jajpl said:
FarmGirl10":302jajpl said:
xbred":302jajpl said:
GO TO LOVE IT !!!!! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU AE THAT'S FUNNY !!!
Not really, this be nice me off.

Why are you p oed?
Sorta, my boyfriend happens to be a black football player, and is nothing like that. And neither are any of the other players that I've hung out with.

Sorta, my boyfriend happens to be a black football player, and is nothing like that. And neither are any of the other players that I've hung out with.[/quote]

You telling me that you chased down De-Quitonious Reginaldo, aka "Crackerjack"??? You need to stick your head in the huddle.

TB, I showed this thing to him last night. He saw your Texas A&M avatar and said doesn't suprise me. :lol:

If it doesn't work out,it might be hard to find a farm boy.

EAT BEEF":i24bya32 said:
If it doesn't work out,it might be hard to find a farm boy.
And so I have heard. But hey, I have a couple guys on the back burner. :lol: :help:

Edit: If it doesn't work out, I don't know if I could ever go back, cliche yes I know. But out of all the men/guys I've been around in my life black men have typically been the best, and I do not mean that. But hey, if someone cares about/loves you, that shouldn't matter. Plus, if it does, I wouldn't want to be with them anyway.

I bet your parents and family are real proud of you. :shock: :eek:

curtis":1parpjan said:
I bet your parents and family are real proud of you. :shock: :eek:
Actually yes, they are. Unlike many people in the world, they realize that the amount of melanin in someone's skin has no effect on personality, character, ect. I wish more people could see that really there is no difference between black and white other than just skin color. But I know that will not happen, and unfourtunately as EAT BEEF put it "our community" is typically the worst when it comes to this. Which, to me is really sad. I have been called some pretty awful things already, but you know what, I really don't care.

Growing up, I worked alongside many black men that were raised and lived in the south, and they were and still are today some of my favorite people in the world. They were raised in the "projects" of Lexington, unlike popular beleif, these men worked there as**s of to get their families out of these situations. Many of them were working two jobs, plus doing odd-jobs on top of that to get out of there. One of my favorites, was a Vietnam veteran who worked his ass off, got an amendment made to KY's state constitution, and did a lot to better his community. His brother, who unfourtunately died of cancer about 13 years ago now, that was caused by agent orange, was the most decorated black soldier coming out of Vietnam, with 4 medals: 3 purple hearts and a bronze medal. I love how in the world we live in, these men can be considered worthless. Then if somehow the higher amounts of melanin disappeared, they would be pillars of the community.

FarmGirl10":3raq6p7d said:
I wish more people could see that really there is no difference between black and white other than just skin color.

Actually, there is a difference. The dna difference between the races, white, black, and asian is only .1%. The different races are 99.9% identical, but not 100% identical.

grannysoo":3dmc5p0f said:
FarmGirl10":3dmc5p0f said:
I wish more people could see that really there is no difference between black and white other than just skin color.

Actually, there is a difference. The dna difference between the races, white, black, and asian is only .1%. The different races are 99.9% identical, but not 100% identical.

What a crock!
...and if we go back far enough, about 70,000 or so years ago, all our ancestors can be traced back to Africa.
That includes you, grannysoo. :lol: :lol:

http://newsreel.org/guides/race/whatdiff.htm

"Race is a real cultural, political and economic concept in society, but it is not a biological concept, and that unfortunately is what many people wrongfully consider to be the essence of race in humans -- genetic differences," Templeton said. "Evolutionary history is the key to understanding race, and new molecular biology techniques offer so much on recent evolutionary history. I wanted to bring some objectivity to the topic. This very objective analysis shows the outcome is not even a close call: There's nothing even like a really distinct subdivision of humanity."

http://record.wustl.edu/archive/1998/10 ... races.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts