Satellite TV Dish or Direc TV

Help Support CattleToday:

I have Direct Tv had it for years no complaints so far besides the price, but I have everything DVR, HD, and all the movie channels.

brushcountryman":1qxfzhmi said:
I have direct tv and couldn't be happier we have the genie and only watch pre recorded shows it will let you record 6 shows at once. awesome

Never thought I'd ever have the need to be able to record multiple programs at one time but one day last week I did have four going and watching the 5th. Pretty neat.

Dish with the Hopper. I very seldom watch live tv. Tonight I will watch what I had recorded last night. It also records Primetime automatically on the major 4 networks. I love the fact I can just pause the TV and come back. Also the primetime recorded shows will jump the commercials automatically

M-5":1kprrv2a said:
Dish with the Hopper. I very seldom watch live tv. Tonight I will watch what I had recorded last night. It also records Primetime automatically on the major 4 networks. I love the fact I can just pause the TV and come back. Also the primetime recorded shows will jump the commercials automatically
Seems we do the same thing most of the time. About only thing we watch live is news and weather.

Latest posts