Samantha Bee

Help Support CattleToday:

has she been fired and her show cancelled ????????

she has only been put in the spotlight because of the double standard and conservatives calling for her to get the same treatment as Rosanne

M-5":2v0kyjyi said:

she has only been put in the spotlight because of the double standard and conservatives calling for her to get the same treatment as Rosanne

She's losing sponsorships which is a start. It's better than nothing?

Bestoutwest":1072x71n said:
M-5":1072x71n said:

Lets just call it like it is . DOUBLE STANDARD the rules only apply if it goes against your agenda . We all know why and the MSM thinks we are too dumb to understand

What is most disturbing about Samantha Bee's comment/attack on Ivanka Trump is it was scripted.
It was a planned and scripted commentary.
Writers and hosts go through what to say, which words to use and the script gets approved in pre-production meetings
and editing. There is even a 3rd chance to delete in post production edit, but apparently all were fine with it.

Harry Truman tried to challenge a critic of his daughters piano playing to a fist fight.
Can you imagine any other president's daughter being attacked in such a manner?
Caroline Kennedy, Trica and Julie Nixon, Susan Ford, Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton, the Bush twins, Obama's daughters
were all pretty much off limits, let alone to such crudeness.

I guess Aaron and Nesi will have to start saving up and planning on how to build a wall.

M-5":1xlcyy5b said:
Bestoutwest":1xlcyy5b said:
M-5":1xlcyy5b said:

Lets just call it like it is . DOUBLE STANDARD the rules only apply if it goes against your agenda . We all know why and the MSM thinks we are too dumb to understand

It is a double standard, but it always is with those people. Remember the huge deal when they put an Obama mask on a dummy and a bull hit it? This is a start, and I'm glad I use Allstate. Samantha Bee should have been canceled long ago. She isn't funny, her go to is filth but in an uncreative way that's akin to a six y/o doing it to illicit laughs from friends.

ga.prime":2v3wszlb said:
Never heard of her before but Samantha Bee- you gotta admit that's a cool name.

Me either but if you re-arrange the letters in her name it spells "Am a Has Been" so that might explain our ignorance to who she is.

No, it's missing the letter T
Samantha Bee = Am a has(t) been

Samantha Bee = abasement ah or abasement ha
abasement a verb = humiliation or disgrace; to degrade or lower reputation or prestige

Samantha Bee = Shame At Bane
bane; a noun; a person or thing that ruins or spoils, ie she was the bane of his existence

Roseanne Barr = Barren Reason
Roseanne Barr's = sons are barren

M-5":128qrf9r said:
We all know why and the MSM thinks we are too dumb to understand

The truth hurts !! But I am beginning to agree with them! Who watches this garbage ? How does it even get a program spot let alone prime time ? Somebody is tuning in and they are selling advertising because of it.

backhoeboogie":2pvxho4v said:
M-5":2pvxho4v said:

The truth hurts !! But I am beginning to agree with them! Who watches this garbage ? How does it even get a program spot let alone prime time ? Somebody is tuning in and they are selling advertising because of it.

This 'garbage' was written and produced with a specific target demographic in mind and that demographic eats it up like free candy at Halloween. MSM does not care that 'we' aren't part of that demographic or that most of us are too intelligent and informed to believe it..they know full well their target IS too dumb to understand, and the network and producers will make $$ off that ignorant target demographic.

A few years back, there was a paid consultant that helped write a piece of legislation and worded the legislation in such a torturous way that only a few Americans understood what they were going to be getting. His explanation was "the American people are too stupid to understand the difference" .
It is this same demographic to which he was referring, and he was correct. Both they and MSM bought in to the bill hook line and sinker.

True Grit Farms":347pu9p7 said:
Greybeard, our best and brightest passed the ACA without reading it. How stupid is that for someone to admit?

And a lot of them lost their jobs because of it. Reading it was not easy, understanding it even harder, and it was intentionally written that way, to prevent people from reading and/or understanding it. It took me hours to get the pdf version of the final bill downloaded, and you had to go back and forth with it because of the wording, all the "pursuant tos.." and you had to access the US Tax code, as well as several pieces of previous legislation.

greybeard":3ltp3mm9 said:
backhoeboogie":3ltp3mm9 said:
M-5":3ltp3mm9 said:

This 'garbage' was written and produced with a specific target demographic in mind and that demographic eats it up like free candy at Halloween. MSM does not care that 'we' aren't part of that demographic or that most of us are too intelligent and informed to believe it..they know full well their target IS too dumb to understand, and the network and producers will make $$ off that ignorant target demographic.

A few years back, there was a paid consultant that helped write a piece of legislation and worded the legislation in such a torturous way that only a few Americans understood what they were going to be getting. His explanation was "the American people are too stupid to understand the difference" .
It is this same demographic to which he was referring, and he was correct. Both they and MSM bought in to the bill hook line and sinker.

Walking Dead is huge amongst the wife's kids. She watches to keep up and so I watch too.

There are a dozen deer stands within a half mile of my house. But no deer stands in the back woods of Georgia. Zombies cannot get you on top of a van, but there are no hotel deer stands in Georgia? You gotta be kidding me. Then, about 5 seasons in, there is a deer stand. But the dude in the stand is a zombie wearing a harness. WTH ? It is gotten so stupid that I have a hard time sitting thru an episode. Now that it is spring and the sun is up late, I don't get to watch much of anything on the DVR.

City boys are writing this garbage Greybeard. They have no concepts of rural life. Hollywierd still hasn't figured out why America likes Duck Dynasty. They keep wanting to impose values on Phil and Miss Kate.

I've never watched that tv show or it's sequel. (I hardly ever watch any tv at all)
Only watched DD a few times...found it mildly entertaining but as I spent a lot of years in S. Louisiana, I do know some of it is scripted and the family (as well as the people in that region) are a lot smarter than what the show tends to portray.

Latest posts