Salsa

Help Support CattleToday:

saltbranch":3hnve7cs said:
Not many folks I run with can take the heat like I can.The older I get, the hotter I like it.

I believe you'd find this to hot for your liking. 100% capsicum extracted from the Carolina Reaper. This isn't for food but will be used for cancer research and I have no clue how many Scoville units this would be but I think it would be brutal if you got just a tiny speck on your tongue.

11391650_1454270171537544_4278085553955049065_n.jpg

saltbranch":2g6lx496 said:
TexasBred":2g6lx496 said:
saltbranch":2g6lx496 said:
A quick story for humor. I made some hot sauce to take to work, using recipe above. I added 4 Carolina Reapers into the mix and this stuff would peel paint. After pranking different guys at work, we had this salesman come in. He was a normal vendor from Louisiana and a cool guy. I need to add the taco lady just came and I had bought 2 breakfast tacos. Anyways he and another salesman were talking salsa(set up) and he proceeded to talk about Texas hot and Louisiana hot......how Louisiana hot was hotter. So I brought out my special hot sauce and spooned several spoons on one of my tacos. I suggested he try it and one of the guys had some crackers to use, he was game. I put about a quarter size dab on the cracker and he ate it whole. The Carolina Reapers have creeping heat if you never had them.....so at first he was like good flavor, not bad spice. A minute or so later, he was saying its getting hot :tiphat: then I dumped my taco in the trash. the look on his face was priceless, before it was over with he had eaten butter, sugar, water, salt just to try and kill the heat, literally has tears and spitting drool in the trashcan. He was a bit be nice so I took the same size dab on a cracker and took it for the team :banana: ,Texas heat got him that day :cboy: and he has refused my hot sauce since!

Here you go Salty.http://thebigfly.tripod.com/sonofabitch.htm

LOL...thats perfect! I have warn that hat several times at the shop I work. Not many folks I run with can take the heat like I can.The older I get, the hotter I like it.

tell your wife that and it might save your marriage

Latest posts