SALE COWS

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

IS IT ALL I HAVE TO DO ..JUST LOAD UP A FEW COWS & TAKE TO MARKET [AUCTION] & JUST SALE EM?.........WHAT SIZE PAYS MORE ..... LIGHT COWS OR HEAVYS YOUNG OR OLD?.........WILL THEY ALLWAYS BE A BUYER AT THE SALE BARN? THANKS

There is always a buyer at the sale barn...the prices are just different.

Go to the sale and watch. Not once, but often. See what sells in your area. There is often a seasonal aspect to things as well. Find a buddy at the sale, if you can, and ask questions about the things that don't make sense to you. Or come back here and ask after going to the sale.

[email protected]

> There is always a buyer at the
> sale barn...the prices are just
> different.

> Go to the sale and watch. Not
> once, but often. See what sells in
> your area. There is often a
> seasonal aspect to things as well.
> Find a buddy at the sale, if you
> can, and ask questions about the
> things that don't make sense to
> you. Or come back here and ask
> after going to the sale.

Good advise Jena,Stroker,you will be surprised how much you can learn by sitting in the sale barn cafe over hearing others talk and getting aqantied with others their.And also by watching the vet cheek cattle at your local sale barn, and also talk to your local county ag.rep.they are very helpful as well. And of course always fill free to ask here as well,these people here on this site,have been very helpful and patient with me,even when I was as green as not knowing that a cow only has bottom teeth. Thanks, All.

[email protected]

Latest posts