Sad news in our community

Help Support CattleToday:

Keren

Reaction score
My little patch of earth, Perth, WA, Australia
A 17 year old boy was killed a few days ago.

He was driving to his valedictorian ceremony/awards night at his school. It appears that the car started coming off the road, and he over-corrected, hitting a tree on the other side.

What is worse is that he and one of his mates were driving there in seperate cars, but one behind the other, so his mate found him and was there when he died.

He was a friendly, laid back guy, who loved football, playing music and the church.

He is greatly missed.

Incidently, his parents lost a little boy a few years back - he was stillborn. I feel so upset for the family.

If you all wouldnt mind saying a prayer for a family the other side of the world, who you dont know, asking God to bring them peace. Their names are Robert and Sandra, their lost son is Tynan. Tynan's brothers and sisters are Jeremy, Carissa, Michaela and Chelsea.

Thanks everyone.

Oh Keren, That is sad news.
My thoughts and prayers will be with their family.

Keren,

That is so sad. Yes, thoughts and prayers will go to the family.

Alice

They are in my prayers.

We had a similar incident here a few years ago where two young men where hit by a train as their pickup crossed the tracks.

Very sad and tough for the entire town.

Keren, I am so sorry for the loss of this family. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

Yeah such a sad thing.We all know someone same thing has happen to.Some of them I went to school with,had such a bright future ahead of them,never got past 18.Sorry to hear about the family's loss.

Latest posts