Sad day in Portland mall

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
This is the latest update with new breaking news. In short a gunman wearing a hockey mask and body armour shot up a mall in Portland. This happened about three hours ago, latest media report says the shooter fired up to 60 rounds, gun jammed and he ran into a maceys. He killed two and he is dead. Did he die in a shoot out or kill him/herself, not out yet. Sad day for the Xmas shoppers in oregon.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Clackamas-Town- ... 76991.html

Notice how this type of thing happens in cities or their suburbs. Studies show that when rats are over populated they start killing each other. I know that when I have to spend a day or two in the city, I understand why people there go crazy.

Still a very sad thing for the victims and their families. Nobody goes to the mall expecting to get shot at. Two killed and one wounded with over 60 rounds fired. There were a lot of others who were lucky to get out unharmed.

Just catching up on the news this morning, it is two dead, three counting the shooter, and a girl in serious condition. From reports from witnesses, this guy was wearing a bullet proof vest and a hockey mask walking through the mall pointing a assault rifle at people watching them fall to the ground and start begging for their lives. When he reached the food court he opened fire, killing two and wounding one. His gun jammed, he than ran into the Macy's store where he put a gun to his head and took the easy way out.

Dave":jrrk8wdz said:
Notice how this type of thing happens in cities or their suburbs. Studies show that when rats are over populated they start killing each other. I know that when I have to spend a day or two in the city, I understand why people there go crazy.

Still a very sad thing for the victims and their families. Nobody goes to the mall expecting to get shot at. Two killed and one wounded with over 60 rounds fired. There were a lot of others who were lucky to get out unharmed.

Key word there.. RATS.. unfortunately there are rats among us everywhere, and the folks that are good citizens end up paying for these RATS bad behavior. I am sure the authorities will find that the punk RAT coward turned the gun on himself. Good riddance I say. I feel badly for the families that lost their loved ones, and the injured ones too.

That is very sad NEWS....what is going on over there two shootings in a few days of each other I know in different States but all the same sad NEWS

Latest posts