Russell Wilson gone!

Help Support CattleToday:

Russell was traded to Denver Broncos, looks like Seahawks are rebuilding.
Dang, Kirk Cousins is due 45 million (fully guaranteed) in this the last year of his contract. He/his agent has refused to negotiate an extension to defer this year's cap hit and I was hoping Vikings could trade him to Denver. :)
hmmm - Seattle needs a qb - lol

I just got a text saying Aaron Rodgers signed 200 million 4 yr contract.
Salary cap is 208.2 million and 50 million per year = 24% of the total payroll for the entire team.

Last edited:
1 player eating up all of the payroll = Peyton Manning at Indianapolis and no championships because of lack of money to sign defensive players to build a team.

GOAT - Tom Brady was never the NFLs highest paid qb and that is a solid reason why he has a gazillion Super Bowl rings - he was a team player to a fault and accepted pay cuts and restructuring his contract for the good of the entire team.

Last edited:
1 player eating up all of the payroll = Peyton Manning at Indianapolis and no championships because of lack of money to sign defensive players to build a team.

GOAT - Tom Brady was never the NFLs highest paid qb and that is a solid reason why he has a gazillion Super Bowl rings - he was a team player to a fault and accepted pay cuts and restructuring his contract for the good of the entire team.

Brady's wife is worth what….400 million?

Russell was traded to Denver Broncos, looks like Seahawks are rebuilding.
The next step will be dumping LB Bobby Wagner's contract.
He has had a marvelous career with 8 pro bowls and Wagner & Wilson the last 2 members from Seattle's Super Bowl team, but sadly all good things must come to an end.
I'm sure Seahawk fans will miss him too.

Last edited:

Latest posts