Wilson combat 1911 45acp price

Help Support CattleToday:

Kell-inKY":2hh3mu00 said:
The last Springfield I had was a dud, and I've had quite a few over the years. Everyone I have handled since has been pretty poor, I think the quality control slipped, plus the importation of parts and whole guns. In the late 80's and 90's they were the go to platform for a race gun, Wilson didn't even make a 1911 back then, they required you to start with a Springfield or Colt due to quality.

I've been out of it for a few years, but a hand fitted custom gun was just over 1k (a ton of money for one 15 years ago), they are now over double that and they want 1k for one that is "assembled" in their "custom" shop, not the same thing.

Plus, all the new firing pin safety crap is just that, crap. 1911's are one of the safest guns in the world and were designed correctly the first time. I don't know which manufacturers have adopted these new safety's but I know a lot of them have, and Colt is one of the worst feeling ones that I have tried.

If it is not a 70 series I don't want it. The others are covered up with all that lawyer crap.

SJB":1kxmj5ew said:
I want a series 70 commander in 38 super. I'd trade somebody a beat up single barrel 12 gauge for one, and probably throw in little boot!

J.C. Higgins brand?? :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

SJB":156blq3u said:
I want a series 70 commander in 38 super. I'd trade somebody a beat up single barrel 12 gauge for one, and probably throw in little boot!

I happen to have one.
Not for trade or sale.
Also have one in 9mm as well.

Latest posts