The GOAT is gone...............

Help Support CattleToday:

Brady was part of a system, but going to 10 Super bowls in 22 years with 32 teams involved for a number of reasons, I don't see that replicated in the NFL. The guy made it look easy, had unreal health and probably the most important thing was his mental ability. A lot of QB s might be better than him at one thing, but not the total package. The guy is the Greatest of all time and not even close. He could play until 50 if he wanted. The Manning's were good, but by 38-39 their health was not NFL caliber.

Mahomes is in a good system with one of the best coaches and the guy will not make it to 44 playing in the NFL.
I agree. Has was simply smarter. Processed quicker. New England was the perfect spot. Owner and coach were as good as it gets.

Mahomes runs too much. He'll never last. Name me one running QB that has lasted. They all get dinged up sooner or later trying to make the big guys look silly. Eventually, they'll zig when they shoulda zagged. Josh Allen is amazing to watch, but he'll get hurt, sooner or later. Kinda sad, but I think they all know what they're signing up for and get paid well, I guess..

I agree. Has was simply smarter. Processed quicker. New England was the perfect spot. Owner and coach were as good as it gets.

Mahomes runs too much. He'll never last. Name me one running QB that has lasted. They all get dinged up sooner or later trying to make the big guys look silly. Eventually, they'll zig when they shoulda zagged. Josh Allen is amazing to watch, but he'll get hurt, sooner or later. Kinda sad, but I think they all know what they're signing up for and get paid well, I guess..

One would think if you was earning one million dollars a week you'd figure out how to stay healthy!

Were Mahones want stand up is the mental game, he cracked some this year, just look early in the season and the second half of the last game he played (that last half was on him). As far as pure athletic ability he is up there. With his system and coach he will be up there a few more years. He doesn't have a bunch of scrubs around him either.

Latest posts