Roundup

Help Support CattleToday:

Rookie

Reaction score
I got me some land what needs bombed with Roundup. What I be wonderin is if I mix it and spray it with my boom sprayer will I be able ta flush it out good enough so as ta not kill everything I fertilize this fall. Someone told me once that molecules of the roundup can bind with the polymers in ya tank, hoses , etc, and be deadly for some time ta come in the future. Any body ever done this? :roll:

I've used Round-Up for spraying fencelines and then went back and sprayed non-RR corn with just a semi-quick rinse of the tank before and haven't had any problems. I would think there would be such a small trace left it wouldn't be enough to hurt. Maybe I've just been lucky, and I hate to give advice that may be incorrect, but personally I wouldn't worry about it.

I do it all the time. Never have had a problem with changing chemicals. I just make sure it has a good rinse including all of the nozzles and the hand sprayer before I use something different

dun

yep ammonia will do it,just get it rinsed out also,or at your chemical dealer they should have a tank cleaner you can also buy

Tell that someone Monsanto ain't gonna make a herbicide that strong cause if they did no one would ever buy another gallon. :lol:

Yes you can buy a tank neutralizer from your chemical supplier just put what it says to put in add the water and run it out through the system and done.

Latest posts