Riot??

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy

Reaction score
So do you guys think there will be another riot if they find Michael Jackson guilty? I suspect there will be. Seems everytime they find a non-white guilty there is a riot out there.

Can't wait to see NeverneverMichael in his orange jumpsuit! No arm bands, bouncers carrying umbrellas, no lipstick or mascara, no dark sunglasses, no medallions sewn on his jumpsuit. "Please Jury...make my day a good one! LOL."

P.S.: Is he white all over? Or, just on face & hands... might be reason why only parts of him/her are ever visible to public...???

Running Arrow Bill":27pxez2m said:
Can't wait to see NeverneverMichael in his orange jumpsuit! No arm bands, bouncers carrying umbrellas, no lipstick or mascara, no dark sunglasses, no medallions sewn on his jumpsuit. "Please Jury...make my day a good one! LOL."

P.S.: Is he white all over? Or, just on face & hands... might be reason why only parts of him/her are ever visible to public...???

He is going to make someone a nice girlfriend. :roll:

flaboy":2ugjsaww said:
I'm afraid even if they find the sorry bastard guilty, he will end up in a country club prison under protective custody and the taxpayers will end up paying through the nose to take care of him. Can't see old Michael lasting very long in the general population at a normal prison. To me, the state should be able to seize assets from people like him to pay for his keep. I would also be in favor of locking child molestors in a room with their grown victims and letting them do whatever they wanted to him. It could be a BYOB party- Bring Your Own Bat. Sorry to get so wound up about this. Know a couple local kids that this happened to. Good kids- It has really messed them up.

Chuck":2g3g7fwo said:
flaboy":2g3g7fwo said:
I'm afraid even if they find the sorry be nice guilty, he will end up in a country club prison under protective custody and the taxpayers will end up paying through the nose to take care of him. Can't see old Michael lasting very long in the general population at a normal prison. To me, the state should be able to seize assets from people like him to pay for his keep. I would also be in favor of locking child molestors in a room with their grown victims and letting them do whatever they wanted to him. It could be a BYOB party- Bring Your Own Bat. Sorry to get so wound up about this. Know a couple local kids that this happened to. Good kids- It has really messed them up.

Chuck I kind of like the way your mind works.

this is kinda unrelated and kinda not. made me think of it when ya'll were talking about sentencing.

i was listening to court tv this morning at work and they were talking about a case where they finally found the guy who had murdered his "best friend" over a girl. she was married to the best friend and cheating with the guy who murdered him. confused yet? anyway. after 10 yrs they finally had the forensic capabilities to put him away for life. seems he's getting out because he was found guilty after the required however many yrs it is for a crime to become inactive. not the word i was looking for but it escapes me at the moment. i thought that was kinda horrible. he walked up to within 5 feet of his "friend" and shot him at a 46 degree angle straight thru the heart with a shot gun. they finally figured out thru blood spatters and another autopsy (they exhumed the body) what had really happened. the murder claimed his friend must have tripped on his shoe lace and shot himself. it was believed for a while.

anyway. kinda unrelated but kinda not. don't mind my ramblings i've been up since 4:30 p.m. yesterday so i'm kinda punchy.

cowgirl580":25yxpvz4 said:
seems he's getting out because he was found guilty after the required however many yrs it is for a crime to become inactive. not the word i was looking for but it escapes me at the moment.

statue of limitations may be what you are thinking..

jt

jt":tlfdeq0f said:
cowgirl580":tlfdeq0f said:
seems he's getting out because he was found guilty after the required however many yrs it is for a crime to become inactive. not the word i was looking for but it escapes me at the moment.

jt

I thought there was no statute of limitations for murder.

milesvb":epn6pf3j said:
jt":epn6pf3j said:
cowgirl580":epn6pf3j said:

jt

I thought there was no statute of limitations for murder.

i wouldnt think so either, just thought that might be the word she was trying to think of?? maybe not??

jt

Nope he has alienated himself from the common person.
They should prosecute the mother she was in it for the money and fame.
If it was my sons mother they would'nt have to prosecute
Mikey,he would be in the ground.

I think that no matter what color or sex a person is if they have done something to a child they should be put away! This makes me just sick. What if this was your child that this has happened to, we might have a whole different point a view on things. If it was our children mad wouldn't even be the word to discribe the way we felt. :mad: Our state prisons are not what they were 20 years ago. The comfort level is a lot better. I have heard that some of them even have cable T.V. They have free food here and they don't even have to pay any bills. I think they should be made to pay us back some of our hard earned money that we are giving to them. I really think that people like this are sick in the head and should never be allowed to run loose again, how do we know it won't happen again, we don't. To me it doesn't matter who the person is if they are guilty they are guilty!
Greenwillows Wife

Come on Ladies and Gentlemen, Would you fear Prison time with a Spiritual Adviser Named Jesse Jackson? Just wait til' he Moonwalks himself into that cell with Bubba "Neckbone" Johnson. It aint' gonna be no Thriller. I think all Pedophiles oughta Hang high from a Tree.-No matter who you are.

cowgirl580":3atazi92 said:
i was listening to court tv this morning at work and they were talking about a case where they finally found the guy who had murdered his "best friend" over a girl. she was married to the best friend and cheating with the guy who murdered him.

Cowgirl580, they must have released him for some other reason, I am fairly sure there is no statute of limitations for murder.

DJ, I agree 100%. If that had been my kid, a trial would not have been necessary. Michael would be dead.

cowgirl580":bkop4dsy said:
this is kinda unrelated and kinda not. made me think of it when ya'll were talking about sentencing.

i was listening to court tv this morning at work and they were talking about a case where they finally found the guy who had murdered his "best friend" over a girl. she was married to the best friend and cheating with the guy who murdered him. confused yet? anyway. after 10 yrs they finally had the forensic capabilities to put him away for life. seems he's getting out because he was found guilty after the required however many yrs it is for a crime to become inactive.

I didn't think there be a statute of limitations on murder :shock: george

jt":2901ngjl said:
cowgirl580":2901ngjl said:

jt

Yeah that's it and as far as I know like others said there is no limit for murder. He must be getting out for some other reason.

That reminds me, isn't there still a law in the books in Texas that if you catch your wife cheating you can shoot her and not be arrested or is that just a good ol boy agreement out there?

I gotta move to Texas and get out of North Cuba. :lol:

There is No Statute of Limitations on Murder.That's why with DNA technology, murders that are decades old are being solved, and if the suspect is still living, he's charged.

Latest posts