IMG_0532.jpg

We picked him up on Friday and delivered him to his new owner on Saturday

He is 12 months old YW 1225, Frame score 5.4, SC 37

Ultrasound data

REA 14.6 ( 1.32 sq in per 100 lbs)

IMF 4.5

BF .34

3waycross":3mekxg4m said:
Looks like a keeper to me. VERY nice numbers. Any idea what his ADG was.

His ADG was 3.2 and his WDA is 3.1 which is right where I want them. When you look at the WDA 3.1 is a very acceptable number as far as I am concerned.

This test feeds a high fiber growing ration so the bulls can go right to work when they come off the test.

hey john he looks good nice numbers also looks like what we need to be producing David

Jovid, what a nice looking red angus !!!!!!

lol, lol, lol, just kidding you. (however you would hear that in this area).

Jovid":h11e690m said:
3waycross":h11e690m said:

His ADG was 3.2 and his WDA is 3.1 which is right where I want them. When you look at the WDA 3.1 is a very acceptable number as far as I am concerned.

This test feeds a high fiber growing ration so the bulls can go right to work when they come off the test.
Where did you test him?

He is a nice looking young bull with good growth. However, in all three pics he has that left rear foot/leg turned to the outside quite a bit. In the profile pic direct from the side or actually maybe even taken from more of a frontal view you can see both dew claws on that left rear foot. Also in the second pic on the right rear foot that outside toe looks to be turning in pretty hard. I am not knocking the bull its just an observation from the pics you provided. Correct me if I am wrong please.

Circle H Ranch

Tod Dague":24cmrzga said:
Jovid":24cmrzga said:
3waycross":24cmrzga said:

Where did you test him?

Connors State College, Warner Oklahoma

Julian":2wx5l9x2 said:
Good looking bull. Congratulations. Keep making others like him.

Thanks

We have three more fall born calves just like him that we are going to put on the next bull test in July unless we sell them first.

Latest posts